Alex - Part 13

Inferno is based on the 9 levels of Hell as described in 'Dante's Inferno' with a high level of kink/BDSM and creature descriptives. Some drug use also described. R - Very mature content! If too much for you please skip Lovely Readers! :)

Case 2 - "Blood Bank"

Scott followed me into the large room and got his first taste of Limbo. All around the room, people danced to trance music or drank at the bar. The costumes were interesting but nothing shocking or too raunchy. Some fetish gear, but mostly the Cosplay type, Goth chicks and Vampire wannabes. There was a large throne like chair towards one end and an albino, cadaverous looking guy sat in it. To his right stood something that looked like a guy who was also a dragon. Woah. As we approached and Zass nodded to the guy in the chair, he nodded back and we continued through to the next room. I looked back quickly and saw the wings were really coming out of the dragon's back. Holy...

"Stop staring Cassie." Zass said and I blinked and focused my attention forwards again.

"The next room is going to be um... different?" Zass said, warning me just before we were surrounded by red and black. There were people snorting cocaine and doing other drugs, naked couples rutted on sofas and a Dominatrix was whipping her Sub who was chained to the wall, writhing and moaning. "This circle is Lust, but I never stop here. Too many bad Lynx memories." Zass explained. No one in the room paid any attention to us as we walked through. They were too involved in their own pleasure. Nothing that I could see pushed any of my buttons, I just kept watching Zass stalk towards the next room. Watching that man's fine ass walking in front of me in those heels was a bigger turn on than anything these insipid creatures could offer.

Gluttony was next Zass informed me and the room we entered was four times the size of the last two. People lounged Roman style on chaises and there was also a Jacuzzi. Obese women and men were being fed whatever they desired on the lounges by young supplicants. Around the edges of the room stood men wearing hooded cloaks who appeared to be enjoying the atmosphere in the room far too much for my taste. The people in the Jacuzzi were skinny dipping and there was nothing attractive about any of them as far as I could tell. One corner resembled an Opium Den and another had people lined up like supplicants who were having alcohol poured down their throats, most of it running down their plain white tunics, staining them red.

"Greed comes next, but this room is slightly different to the standards that Dante set." Zass informed me.

"In Dante's version people pushed great heavy rocks around." We walked into a room where everyone on one side was chained to the floor. Both arms and legs were strapped down with bondage cuffs and they were unable to move as dollar bills were moved through the air and circulated round the room by large fans. They murmured with sighs, some clenched their teeth and strained fingers as the paper brushed their naked skin. On the other side, there were more nameless people, creatures? Dressed in fetish gear, all gathered round and on mattresses in groups of three or more, wearing masks, pleasuring themselves and each other.

The next room stylized after the Fifth Circle Anger, resembled Grecian baths. It was dedicated to all kinds of water play. It was actually quite tame compared to some of the things I'd seen so far, but then I noticed that most of the creatures in the water had tails.

"Mermaids?"

"They've gotta live somewhere, Cassie." Zass said. Here at least they don't dry out, they get six squares a day (or they get hypoglycaemic), all the human adoration they can take which really pleases the sirens and of course they can indulge in as much sex as they desire. Which is quite a lot actually. They have stamina like you wouldn't believe and if humans don't put scuba gear on they'd die."