II.

~~~~~  𝒮𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝑜𝓊𝓁   ~~~~~

_________________________________________________

Chapter 2 :

"Your song is good?"

Ji Eun is sitting cross-legged on the bed with a blanket wrapped around her body as she stares puzzledly at Suzy who is sitting next to her. Her friend whose eyes peering down over her shoulder, staring back at Ji Eun with her arms folded across her chest.

"I cannot believe you can only say that. Why didn't you ask for his autograph? " Suzy continues with an accusatory tone.

Ji Eun groaned. "Maybe because yesterday I was upset and tired ... and my brain is blank throughout the day." She holds her rather pale cheeks and shakes her head. "Right, it looks like my brain was completely paralyzed last night. How can I get in a car with two men whom I really don't know? And it was almost at the middle of the night. God, what have I done? I'm not that kind of person. No, no. I'm crazy. Thank goodness I'm still lucky. What if something actually happened yesterday?! "

Suzy clicked her tongue. "Hey, you're not with a stranger. You're with Jeon Jung Kook. Why you didn't ask for his autograph? " She asked once again, this time in a strong condemnation tone.

"Jung Kook is a stranger to me," Ji Eun said firmly. "You know it anyway that I'm not his fan, so what's the point of asking his autograph? "

"Yeah you're not a fan of his, but you know your friend 'this one' (pointing at herself) is a huge fan of that guy, " Suzy said again as she pressed her palms against herchest. "I've been so faithful waiting for his appearance again for four years. At least you can ask him for his signature for me ... Not everyone can meet him directly you know that, right? And yesterday, either by what miracle, you met him, you talked to him, and he even drops you off with his car. "

"His friend's car," Ji Eun interrupted. "His friend is also there."

Suzy ignores Ji Eun. "You drive in with him. Haah, if I'm you, I'll- "

"Hey, Suzy!"

Suzy's attitude softens. "I know, I know. But next time you see him, don't forget to ask him for his autograph. "

Ji Eun lay down on the bed. "If I see him again," She mumbled softly. Her gaze was dreamy. "If I see him again."

Suzy fools around with Ji Eun's quilt and then suddenly "Oh yeah, I heard Jung Kook is actually gay. I don't know if the gossip is true or not, even though I can die of disappointment if he's actually gay, I still love him. Yesterday you met him directly. What do you think? His attitude is like what? Does he look normal? Does he look different? Does his appearance changed after years of his disappearance? "