X.

~~~~~  𝒮𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝑜𝓊𝓁   ~~~~~

~~~~~ 𝒮𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝑜𝓊𝓁 ~~~~~

_________________________________________________

Chapter 10 :

The wall clock shows 12:52 am when Jung Kook arrives home. He threw the car keys to the table and flung himself onto the couch. He wiped his face and take off his jacket. Today is a really tiring day. After taking Ji Eun home this afternoon, he and Seok Jin drove his mother straight to the airport. After that Jung Kook reoccupied with his busy schedule.

Of course throughout the day he was constantly being chased by incessant journalists asking about Ji Eun, but Seok Jin told him not to comment first. They should discuss the next step with Ji Eun.

Since that afternoon Jung Kook wants to call Ji Eun. He wanted to know if the girl is alright, but he did not have time. Now he pulls the phone out of his pocket and starts to look for Ji Eun's name on his contacts. Is it too late to call now?

It seems there is no harm in trying. Jung Kook presses the number nine and puts the phone to his ear. His forehead somewhat creased when he heard the voice of the phone operator told him the phone is inactive. Jung Kook hangs up his phone.

Tomorrow he will leave immediately to meet the girl. After taking a bath, he dresses up in his loose orange shirt and white trousers, Jung Kook feels more comfortable. Drying his hair with a towel, he walked into the living room and turned on the television. Then, he walked into the kitchen

Located not far from the living room and flipping through the cabinet in the kitchen.

"No food. Why don't I just make instant noodles? "

Taking out a pack of instant noodles. He turned, glanced at the television, then bent to open the bottom cupboard door. Suddenly his movements stopped and with a single jerk he straightened up again. His eyes widened staring at the television screen.

The television screen featured a female reporter who reported on-site news events. In the background was a building on fire. Firefighters were passing by and the police tries to bring the people out clustered on the scene. The atmosphere seemed to be frenzied, shouting and the cries of all the victims.

Jung Kook grabs the remote control and sets the TV up to his volume to hear the reporter's words.

"... until now the firefighters are still trying to extinguish the fire. We have not confirmed yet whether the apartment building is empty or not. The fire is so big, we hope all the residents have made it out ... "