VI.

~~~~~  𝒮𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝑜𝓊𝓁   ~~~~~

_________________________________________________

Chapter 6 :

"We are lucky we got this ticket. Our seats are in the front row, again! You know, the tickets are sold out in half an hour! But I don't think it's a strange news. It's been four years since Jung Kook has not let out an album, so I'm sure the album this time would be great, " Suzy said while kissing the entrance tickets of Jung Kook's fan meeting. "Do I have to call Mr. Kim and say thank you? "

"Ah, you don't have to. I've thanked him already, " Ji Eun said quickly.

Seok Jin fulfills her promise and gave her two tickets. Of course, Ji Eun immediately invites Suzy and therefore she must make up stories about where or how she got the tickets. She told Suzy that Mr. Kim was the one who gave the tickets to her because she had completed a task he asked for, perfectly. Seriously! If Mr. Kim had ever been that good to anyone, his name is definitely not Mr. Kim. But Suzy is not at all suspicious of that made-up story.

They arrived at the fan meeting place and saw hundreds of teenage girls huddled at the entrance. It turns out that Jung Kook gets lots of loyal fans. They carry large banners, balloons, and cardboard boards which bear the name of Jung Kook. Ji Eun still doesn't understand why people- is all so crazy about Jung Kook even though she already spent time with the man this past week. She wondered if she would feel weird seeing Jung Kook standing on stage and singing.

"This time they limit the number of viewers," said Suzy. "His last fan meetings were much more crowded before. "

Ji Eun takes her eyes off the crowd of Jung Kook fans to her friend. "Is it true?"

Suzy nods firmly. "Of course. I also came to see his last fan meeting.  Well, that comes a lot. You will not imagine it. It was hard to breathe. No wonder there are many fans who fainted on the show, even someone who died. I told you about that story, right? Do you remember, Ji Eun? "

Ji Eun nodded and thoughtfully. "I've heard about the incident, but having never attended an event like this, I didn't know the atmosphere is gonna belike this."

Suzy smiles and takes Ji Eun by the arm. "Although the amount of the audience has been reduced, I'm sure they're still wild. You will be able to feel the atmosphere. Oh yeah, Jung Kook still remembers you, doesn't he? "

Ji Eun looked at her in surprise. "What do you mean?"

Suzy clicks her tongue. "Was not that time you got to his house, he even drove you home? Hey, you should tell him! Later in the signature event, say you've met him. After that we are definitely can chat with him longer. Yes? Yes? You have to draw his attention for me."