Chapter 1

Narrator- y/n has always been someone who has dealt with many problems in his past and it has defined him as a realist but at the same time he has never let nothing change his positive and sensitive behavior which people found adorable because he is a nice,sweet,smart,and caring person even though he lives with his Dad and his two brothers he has been close with his mother who he felt was the only person besides his older brother that understand him because his father was a soldier for his country and it made him have this emotionless behavior that made it hard for him and his sons to bond and he only showed happiness when we did things he liked but besides that Y/n had always wanted to be a streamer and businessman and wanted to be with someone besides his family who loved him for who he was and understand him as well because the world doesn't which used to hurt him because he had trouble making friends due to his nice and sensitive behavior that ended up having him being taken advantage for because of his money and the girls were creeped out by him because they prefer someone who mistreated them because they were confident guys which y/n wasn't. 

Dad-Y/n we have big news you will not start your senior year of high school in New Jersey because we are moving.

Y/n-why what's going on did you do get promoted or something? 

Dad- Yes you know for a long time I have been a interstate truck driver going to Texas and then back home in Jersey well that's about to change I have been offered a deal to work in California mainly LA and i accepted it!

Y/n I can't believe this I thought to myself moving to LA,CA has always been a dream of mine because I always dreamed of the sunny weather there and going to the college of my dreams UCLA which I believe I could get accepted to because I have a 3.9 GPA and had many extracurriculars in my transcript like freshman and JV soccer,student council,HOPE club(helping the environment and clean streets),and I would donate blood for the blood drive

Dad-you ok Y/n.

Y/n-I'm good dad I'm excited actually but what about mom

Dad-your mother thought it was best if you moved to LA with me and your brothers but she is going to stay in Jersey but I promise you will see her again soon and I suggest you spend time with her before we move.

Y/n- ok pops I will(I thought to myself I'm sure going to miss mom,my sister(same mom different dad),and my two dogs(shih tzu's) but I have to do this so I can accomplish my dreams that I promised to my mom that I would do and I can't break it because I don't want to disappoint her and I want to make her proud and so I can provide for her because after all the things she has done for me like we started out from being poor to high middle class which took many years of hard work for her and pops up to do which makes me have admiration for them because of the perseverance and determination from them.

Anthony(Older brother)-You good dickhead What's wrong ? 

Y/n- I'm just thinking about how much I'm going to miss the dogs,mom.and sis.

Anthony-don't worry man I understand it's tough but we must remain strong I mean I been taking care and looking after you for 11 years since I was 12 and your were 5 since mom and pops were always working(mom worked from 2:30 pm till midnight and pops would not come home for days)

Y/n-you right I got to toughen up more about but I can't it's just not me I have always been sensitive and I wished mom could come with us 

Anthony-fatass it's 13 years since the divorce we still see her but I understand I miss it as well when we all lived together but we can't always have what we want and one day we must let go and I understand it's hard on you because you were 5 and didn't remember much of us all together but one day I promise will live with mom and sis again in a big house just be patient man.

Y/n yea I just glad at the same time we can start fresh since the custody battle with dads ex wife is over and we got Luis Jr(half brother from ex stepmother)

Anthony-yea Cali will be good for him since he's 4 years old he won't remember NJ the minute we move to the new house.

Y/n- yea anyways let's go see mom before we leave tomorrow.

Anthony-call my sister tell her we coming to visit

Y/n- all right 

Luis jr-what are you doing are going you going to see spider man ?

Anthony-yea we going to see him. 

Luis jr-can I come ?

Anthony no papi it's a secret go find and play with dad 

Luis jr-fine dad want to play ball