Chapter 3

Imane's mom-Imane are you ready 

Imane-yea 😔she says in a sad mood.

Imane's mom-I am sorry we have to move dear but look on the bright side we don't have to deal with the cold anymore and you can still stream we will just be living in LA now.

Imane-yea I guess I do find it exciting what my new school will be like since it's an American High School and maybe I will make great friends. 

Imane's mom- alright then come on let we have go on the plane.

Imane-ok

While Imane and her family were on their way to Cali Y/n finally made it to his new home and was amazed at how big the house is and that it has a pool and his brothers already have their rooms picked and I get the room that also has a deck on it.

Y/n-I'm thinking to myself damn this room is huge and I can go to my deck at night and just chill there at night and since you can't hear shit thru walls that's great if I want to hear music or have guests,anyways I have to unpack my stuff.

After a few hours all of Y/n's stuff in his room and it looks nice and then his dad calls him and his brother down to the kitchen.

Anthony and Y/n-hey pops.

Pops-I want to talk to the both of you about a few rules I have for the house and I got the three of presents.

Y/n-holy shit me and Anthony got new phones(iPhone 6) and Luis got a new IPad

The three of us say thanks to pops.

Pops-look I know this is a new adjustment and environment for all of you since we are now in LA and not in NJ but I still want to lay down some rules.

Pops- Rule 1-Anthony and y/n your job is to make sure Luis is goes to sleep at 9 and someone has to pick him up from his new babysitter so I made a schedule for which day you pick him up,y/n you pick him up on Monday&Tuesday and Anthony you do Wednesday & Thursday and Friday you rotate it every week,and make sure he eats something as well.

Pops-Rule 2. You know I don't come home for a few days every week so every time I arrive the house better be clean and your rooms because I am going to check.

Pops-Rule 3 you can have guests but either text me or call me to let me know because if you don't I'm going to get mad at you

Pops-Rule 4 and final enjoy this house and don't fuck up or start any problems and Anthony I expect you to do good in your job and make sure y/n gets has his allowance money added to his bank account since you are in charge of it and y/n be a you had a successful school year last year by giving me Straight A's you will receive 100 dollars weekly instead of 20 every week and I expect you to do good in school because if you don't I will take away your debit card and your car are we clear.

Y/n and Anthony- Yes dad.

Pops-All right then we'll I will be leaving and I will see you either next week or in 2 weeks I got a job in Houston again and y/n good luck with your new school on Monday.

Y/n-thanks pops and I'll see you

Pops hugs all of us and tells us hey what can I say the trucker life never ends.

Anthony- At least you have you own company

Pops-yea but it's just me,anyways bye everyone

Y/n and his brothers- BYE!!!

Anthony-So same as last time I'm in charge and I start working on Monday so y/n I expect you to behave and just be calm when you go the new school because we need you to succeed because your the only other person besides sis that has have a high GPA(I have 3.9,sis had 4.0,and Anthony had a 2.9) and that has a chance to make something of yourself and don't be like sis who fucked up the opportunity since she is lazy and prefers just sleeping throughout the days.

Y/n-relax man I got this

Anthony -all right just want you to do good in school and get yourself a girl too it's embarrassing that your only person in the family that isn't a ladies man.

Y/n-fuck you I haven't seen you with a girl in the last 4 years and i don't know I just always had bad luck I guess every time I talk to a girl and try to make her my girl I fuck up every time and I will try not to .

Anthony- I don't have a girl because I'm not looking for one currently and you need to do something to occupy yourself since you don't work,the only person who has an excuse is Luis since he's 4.

Y/n-whatever man I'm going to bed good night

Anthony and Luis- Good night.

Imane POV
Imane- the plane ride was long but at least we are in the new house.

Imane's mom- yea anyways Imane you know the expectations me and your dad expect you right to do good in school and if your going to be with friends let us know and if you have a boyfriend he better be nice and he better not distract your priorities.

Imane-fine(i feel embarrassed and awkward when mom talked about me having a boyfriend since i never had one and wasn't thinking about that)

Imane's parents-let have dinner and then we go to sleep later since Imane has school on Monday

Imane-ok

After dinner and getting ready for bed Imane could not sleep and was wondering what her first day of school be like since she is in LA now and in a country that is not Canada

Y/n-fuck man I can't sleep I'm just going to listen to some music instead

I step outside to the deck and sit on a chair with a bottle of water on one hand and my phone on the other listening to MGK's album "Tickets To My Downfall and then I knock out on my bed at midnight.

Imane-I'm just going to listen to some ASMR.(it worked Imane fell asleep peacefully

PS.This year is 2014 and a lot of the songs that will appear in the book are from the present