Chapter 5

It's Friday now so break has started and it's going to last for a whole week and Y/n and Imane have known each other now for 2 months it's November and they have been texting and talking every day as friends but they both secretly love each other but are afraid to admit these feelings because they both fear rejection and think that both their parents wouldn't approve them dating because of their different backgrounds(Imane is Arab and y/n is hispanic).

Y/n POV 

I wake up and feel happy that it's Friday and the first thing I do is text Imane good morning and tell her I see in a few minutes to walk you,I brush my teeth,shower,and get ready and I wait for Imane so we can walk together since I don't use my car because the walk is light.

Imane's POV.
I wake up to a great dream that y/n asked me out and said I yes then I see a text from him that is going to wait for me so we can walk to school together but first I get ready and after doing everything I needed to I started walking with Y/n and we were talking about the weekend and he asked me a question.

Y/n-so what are you going to do tomorrow ? 
Imane-nothing just play games on my pc what about you ?

Y/n-nothing much just stay inside and probably just sleep and listen to music.

Imane-oh.

Y/n- I have an idea do you want to hang out on during the break since it's going to be a whole week off and we can do something different each day
Imane-Are you serious because I'm down for that it sounds fun (I'm thinking to myself OMG yes this is the first time we are going to hang out like that and then)

Y/n-alright so Monday I'll pick you up and I want every trip to be a surprise for you so i can make it fun for you.  

Imane-yay I'm excited now thank you y/n.

Y/n-no problem I rather hang out with my bestie then just lay down doing nothing.  

Imane-aw me too uwu

So we just kept walking and I just staring at y/n because I love him so much and he didn't notice my staring since he was listening to his music 

After school Imane and y/n didn't walk with each other because they were went to hang out with their group of friends in two different malls.

BTW Y/n doesn't pick his little brother Luis anymore since he has a babysitter in the house now and he now has more time for himself. 

Y/n POV 

So I'm parking my car right now so we can enter the mall and I'm with John,Edison,and Toast and tell them about my plans with Imane.

Y/n-guys I'm something to tell you

Everyone-what is it. 

Y/n-I will spending my whole break hanging out with Imane

Everyone-really(they all said in shocked)

Y/n-yea I wanted to let you know what do I think I should do so I can make sure she has fun and has a good time 

John-Are you planning something (he says with a smirk)

Edison and Toast both look at each other confused.

Y/n- (I blushed)all right you caught me I am planning to ask Imane to be my girlfriend

they we're all shocked and then they all started cheering for me 

Everyone-she better say yes we been waiting for this for a while.

Y/n-really ?

John-y/n you and Imane are always together when we see you

Edison-yea man it's true we thought you two were dating or something

Toast-This man is finally going to join us in the boyfriend squad  

John and Edison-both agreeing with Toast.

John is with Jodi,Edison is with Leslie,and Toast is with Janet

Y/n-I start smiling and they all whispered to me and what I should do and I came up with several ideas on what i should do to make sure Imane has a great time

After this talk we started buying stuff at the mall with me buying a pair of  Jordan 1s,Toast bought Several fake mustaches and items from Spencer's,John bought Jodi a present and got himself a new monitor for his setup,and Edison bought new clothes and new games from GameStop,after that we eat Japanese food at the food court and then left to hang out at my place.

Imane's POV

I'm at the mall with Jodi,Leslie,Janet,and Rae.

Rae was driving and once she parked we went inside to eat first then we did some shopping.

Jodi-are you ok Imane.

Imane-huh sorry I was just thinking.