Chapter 6

It's now morning and the girls wake up and they all start laughing at each other because they all slept in different parts of the room and they all do their own morning routine and then they all left because they all had to do their own thing.

Y/n POV

I wake up and I still felt sleepy but got up anyways and I headed into the shower I was excited about hanging out with Imane but at the same time nervous because I wonder if she feels the same for me and I am scared that I am going to fuck it up with her because I do with every girl at some point and I tried to forget about it the topic and I just placed my head on the wall and just hear the hot water fall to the ground and the steam covering the bathroom and after I got out I decided to hear some music and I decided to text Imane.

Imane's POV 

Imane-I wake up and after I do my routine I leave Rae's house and I start walking to my house but then I get this text from y/n and I before I responded I just started blushing and then I read the message

y/n-Good morning Imane how was your day with the girls 

Imane-Good Morning Y/n,my day with the girls was fun,what about your day with the guys

y/n-It was good we went to the mall and just had a good time

Imane- We went to the mall as well and it was a blast 

y/n-You want to start the plans we had this break now since it's sunday 

Imane-yea let's do it just let me drop off my stuff and get changed and I will wait for you ok :) I started blushing hard that he wants to hang out with me already.

y/n-All right I will pick you up in an hour :)

I start freaking out because I didn't expect her to say yes and I said to myself fuck it,I change and I try to not overdress because I don't want Imane to think I am trying too hard when I am actually so I just put a black shirt with a design on it,ripped black jeans,my dunks(orange pearls),and I decide to wear my smallest chain but I tuck in,I spray some of my sauvage dior cologne that I use for special occasions only but since this is my first time hanging out with Imane I want to give off a good first impression.

I walk out and my brother sees me and I think to myself fuck I didn't want him to see me leave to pick up Imane.

Anthony-Where the fuck are you going,dressing all nice ?

Y/n-I groan and I say I am heading out 

Anthony-Where ?

Y/n-Remember that girl Imane I told you about

Anthony- Yea

y/n-I am going to hang out with her just me and her 

Anthony-You FUCKING HER!!! My baby brother getting some  

y/n (I feel so fucking embarasssed) No the fucks wrong with you I am just hanging out with her as friends I say dissappointedly.

Anthony-I see well do you like her 

Y/n- yea

Anthony-If you want to make a good impression take her somewhere simple like the mall,arcade,the boardwalk to play games there,or even the movies just take it slow and enjoy your time.

Y/n-what if she doesn't enjoy her time with her

Anthony slaps me hard in the back of my head

y/n-ow man the fuck was that for 

Anthony-you are fucking stupid of course she is going to enjoy hanging out with you 

Y/n-all right then,well I'm off