Family bonding

Prompt: PERSON A and PERSON B burning something together. 

(This one is just weird/random I guess)

(Headcanon(?):  When the sides have a family bonding day they do the most random and weird shit. They take turns to choose who picks what they are going to do. (This time Remus got to choose what they were going to do.)

Tw: drinking (they are over 21)

"Everyone ready??" Roman screams so everyone can hear. "Almost!" Patton says. "Why are we even doing this? It's just a stupid doll." Virgil enters the conversation. "Oh come on virgin! It will be fun! And you could spend some time with my brother~" Remus also chimes in but whispers at the end for only Virgil to hear. 

"Okay we are six people! And we have a minivan. Janus and I will be the ones at the front. Patton, Remus in the middle. Virgil and Roman will be at the back! Understood?" Logan says. "YeahHh mom! We get it." Roman says. "Roman and Remus put the bags in the trunk please." Patton says. "Oki doki" Remus grabs the bags and before leaving the house to put them in the trunk he goes and gives a small kiss on the lips to Patton, making Patton blush. "Okay no lovey dovey. Go put the bags in the trunk." "Ughh fiNE" Remus says. 

"Let's go darling." Janus says kissing Logan on the cheek. "Ew. Guys just get a room" Roman and Virgil  say at the same time. "Don't copy me!" They both pout. "Stop!" Both are starting to get annoyed.

So they both just look at eachother in the eyes with determination and say "According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. FUCK!" They both scream in frustration but then, they just start laughing at how stupid that was. Virgil leans on Roman's chest laughing while Roman puts his hand on Virgil's back. They both just keep laughing their asses off while Logan and Janus look at them. "Hypocrites." Janus says and walks away. Leaving the house to get in the car.

 "Yeah the sexual tension is big here. Just fuck already." Remus says. "Shut up, Remus get       in the car already. You take care of the fucking doll because I won't." Virgil says. "Yay!!" Remus gets in the car with the doll. Roman and Virgil calm down and follow Logan to the minivan. They all sit down. Virgil puts his headphones on, Roman does the same. Remus, Janus, and Patton just talked, while Logan adds a little to the conversation.

♡♡♡

They all get to the destination which is just an abandoned house that is far away from the city. They all get out of the car and get everything they need to burn the doll. "Wow it's so fucking terrifying." Virgil says "Ha wanna guess how many people had sex here?!" Remus adds. "Language!" Patton yells at them. "Hate to agree with hot topic here but yeah this house looks terrifying." Roman adds. "THE LAST ONE IN IS A ROTTEN EGG!!" Remus screams as he starts running over to the abandoned house. "HEY YOU CHEATER YOU GOT A HEAD START" Roman screams as he starts running. "SUCK IT" Remus screams back at him. "Ugh these idiots." Janus says. Patton just gave up on trying to tell them to not swear. "Logan and Virgil could you please bring the gasoline, matches, and beer. I need a lot. I hate looking after these dumbasses." Janus adds as he starts walking over to the house. Patton starts walking besides Janus.

 "Okay.. then.." Virgil says in a confused tone. He starts walking over to the trunk and so does Logan. Logan takes the beer and matches while Virgil takes the gasoline. Virgil gets in the house before Logan. Meaning Logan is the rotten egg.

"Well we shall start the 'ritual' as Remus likes to call it." Logan says. "We are literally just burning a doll. There is no ritual-" Virgil says. "Shut up, THE RITUAL SHALL START by pouring gasoline on the doll." Remus says. "This building is already collapsing, now you want it to burn?!" Virgil screams. "Well now that sounds fun~"

"Fuck you." Virgil says bitterly. Logan sighs "In case that would ever happen. I brought a fire extinguisher." "Thank you Logan." Virgil says giving the death glare to Remus. Virgil then pours most of the gasoline on the doll. 

Roman lights a match and throws it at the doll making it catch up in flames, Virgil quickly backs away and walks behind Roman but also glancing at the burning doll that sure looked scary. "What are you doing-?" Roman asked while turning his head to look at Virgil

"If this place starts collapsing I'm using you as a shield since you're tall and strong-"

Virgil said getting cut by Remus screaming and pouring more gasoline, almost getting burned, "REM PLEASE BE CAREFUL!" Patton screamed, worried for his boyfriend's safety.

Janus took a drink of his beer as he watched Remus complain. "This is extremely stupid." Logan said annoyed while also fixing his glasses. 

Roman just gave Virgil a pat on the head making him blush under all that pale foundation still, Roman didn't notice.

"So we're just burning this doll and going home?" Roman said, looking at Remus. “Nope!! We’re going out to eat after this, right patton????” “What- oh, yeah! we are going  to the Waffle house!!” He said, sounding excited. 

“I totally love that place,” Janus said, taking a sip of his beer.

"Great!!" Patton replied while smiling.

"The fire is dying out, can we go now?" Virgil said, gently kicking the doll. "We have to explode this place first!" Remus said "WHAT- NO?!?" Virgil screamed "I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DO IT I'LL RIP THAT MUSTACHE OF YOURS" Roman now was holding Virgil back so he didn't kill Remus.

"Let's go already," Logan said while looking at his watch. Janus and Logan walked out first, Patton and Remus were the second ones to walk out, lastly being Virgil and Roman. 

♡♡♡

"This is fucking stupid- Why can't we just go home now?!" Virgil screamed.

"Chill emo, we just got here" Roman responded, "Too maNy PEOPLE--" "You'll be okay" 

"Kiddo, you should try calming down, just order something to eat," Patton said "all the food options here look delicious!!" "I agree!!" Remus added while looking at the menu.

"Let's just finish, I wanna go home and drop dead on the couch!!" Virgil said, dramatically. "Jeez, can you wait for just a little?" Janus said "uhhhhh,, nope!!" 

♡♡♡

"Fuck I am so tired!!" Virgil said while entering the van, "I never want to come back here or I might just throw up-" Roman added while also entering the van and sitting next to Virgil.

"Y'all are so weak!! I COULD EAT 100 MORE WAFFLES IF I WANTED TO!!" "IGHT BET I WANNA SEE YOU TRY WHORE!" "GLADLY DIPSHIT" "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP." Logan yelled at Virgil and Remus. "Fuck you nerd!" "Kiddo take that back!" "UHh- Un FuCK yOu?" "Good enough" 

Virgil just decided to lean on Roman, falling asleep after that, Roman didn't mind, he actually felt nice and happy, so he also fell asleep wrapping his arm around Virgil, cuddling him. 

The car ride was pretty chill, when they had gotten home Patton didn't hesitate to take pictures of prinxiety and hang them up around the house. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

This is the worst one shot I have ever made, anyway, I might put this one shot book on hiatus since I have no motivation at all, if you want you could just send requests tho!!