Christmas Eve

Prompt:
You're boarding at a school overseas, and most students are going home for the holidays. You can't afford the trip, so you've decided to stay despite the fact that you miss your family. A charming classmate whose father is a teacher at the school invites you to join him and his family for Christmas. During the break, you relearn what Christmas, and love, are all about from a new perspective.
A/N: (I'll change some things)
♡~♡~♡~♡

       "Pat, I promise I'll be okay! It's just for a few days, I'll be fine." Virgil buried his hands in his pocket hoodie, as his back fell slump, letting his bangs cover his deep brown eyes. "I'm not a child you know?" "I do! Okay fine! But don't just eat Ramen 24/7, it worries me. I just want you to be healthy!!" Patton took his time to embrace the dark one. "UgH Too much human contact!"
       Virgil patted Patton on the back. "Hehe sorry Kiddo! I'm sorry I can't bring you with me" Patton looked at Virgil sadly, letting go of him, grabbing his suitcase. "Like I said, no biggie, just go have fun with your family. I'll just go lock myself in my room until the holidays are over" I smirked, shrugging my shoulders and letting out a light chuckle. "You know I wouldn't like that!" Patton put his free hand on his hip, disapproving of Virgil's holiday plans. It didn't take long for the car to start beeping indicating the driver was ready to go. "Oh, that's my call! Remember Kiddo, don't forget to eat your veggies" after giving one last hug to the dark one, Patton made his way in the taxi. Virgil slightly waved at the car as it drove off, his hair flowing graciously in the wind, and his eyes sparkled by the light of the beautifully glowing sun.
       After a few seconds of being in his own thoughts Virgil made his way to his dorm, it was being shared by Patton and their other roommate.. Logan was it? Either way, he barely talked. Virgil liked that about him. Logan wasn't loud, he wasn't disruptive, but he was pretty strict when it came to the dorm rules. Patton seemed to have a big fond on Logan, although there didn't seem to be any mutual pinning coming from the both of them. They just seemed like good friends. Tomorrow was Christmas, Virgil was going to be alone since Logan always had holiday plans with the Kingsley family. Virgil sighed, "Patton already left?" Virgil turned his head towards the voice. "Yup, what about you?" "I'll be leaving at 7 pm to go celebrate Christmas eve with some family friends." "Ah I see, sounds like a plan." "What about you? Will you be participating in any holiday activities?" "Pshh no- I couldn't afford money to visit my family so I'll be staying behind." Virgil shrugged and threw himself on the couch. "Hm…" Logan turned around and pulled his phone out, he looked like he was texting somebody. Virgil paid no attention to Logan as he was lost in his thoughts, wondering what he was going to do while the holy-day stuff passed. Probably eat two tubs of vanilla ice cream while watching scary movies? Cry himself to sleep while he waited for his father figure to come back or go ape shit and destroy the whole building. "All seemed like good options" Virgil thought as he crossed his arms, his eyes locked to the ceiling. "Okay, get ready you're coming with me." The nerd said, making his way to his room to get his jacket. "What-" "you're coming with me, I asked my friend if it would be alright if you came over for Christmas eve. He said yes. So get ready."
       "Woah WOAH- Really? That quick? Uhm okay- uh-" Virgil rolled off the couch and ran in his room in a quick panic to find anything to look presentable. He pushed his bangs back, not being able to see would be a huge disadvantage when choosing an outfit. . Who knows, he could go wearing a cowboy hat and ballerina shoes out if he wasn't careful, he wouldn't want that. "RESPECTFUL OR- Hawwwtt" "Either, they don't care. Just look presentable." Logan finished putting on his jacket and fixed his glasses and hair. "I'll wait for you in the living room, you have two hours. Make the most out of it." "Will do sir!" Virgil cracked his knuckles and pulled a royal purple button up shirt, some black skinny ripped jeans, combat boots, and a small/thin gold chain necklace. He changed quickly, tucking up his shirt, and leaving one button unbuttoned. The dark one ran to the bathroom with his make-up kit, he fixed his messed up make-up, adding a little bit of blush to his malnourished looking complexion, I mean- who could blame him? Binge watching 'How to beat' videos can be useful in the future, no way he wasn't going to get prepared to fight off his husband's family when they try to hunt him down in a game of hide and seek just so they can pay Satan back for giving them so much fortune. . Right?
       Virgil pulled his hair down, brushed and curled it up a little. Looking at himself, he smiled and ran out of the room with his signature hoodie he always wore because he's too lazy to even buy another. He put it on and looked at the time. "Woh! 1 hour to spare! whatcha think?" Virgil made a 360° turn, posing for Logan at the end. "You look good." "GASP- do I need to buy them gifts-? Oh no- oh No-" Virgil put his hand over his mouth while he pulled his phone out to check how much money he had in his credit card. "Did you just say 'gasp' out loud-? But I doubt you have to bring them anything, we're grown adults, we don't all need gifts." "I knOooww!! Errhhmm.." "I was just informed that it's going to be a small dinner with the family, the other guests are you, and I. There is seriously no need for gifts." Logan pushed his glasses up before putting his phone in his pocket. "If you say so." Virgil sighed, on the other side he seemed a little bit creeped out by the way Logan could just fix any worries in a second. It felt like he could read minds, he would need intense therapy if he knew what happened inside Virgil's head..
       "Seriously, you're kinda creepy, it's like you can read mindsss oOooOo~ how creepy!!" He giggled as Logan rolled his eyes and grabbed his keys "When we get there don't be afraid to greet everyone, be respectful, eat everything they give you, accept any gifts even if they're horrible-" Logan shivered looking like he just had war flashbacks somehow, Virgil felt intimated. Now he regrets agreeing to go. "AND DO NOT give in to their intrusive thoughts, you'll regret it. I promise you." "That doesn't sound scary at all.. haha.." Virgil took a step back, would it be already too late to back out from this? Maybe if he couldn't run fast enough. Logan walked in the kitchen and took a pie out of the fridge before walking back and giving it to Virgil to hold. "UHhh.. apple pie?" "Never.go.empty.handed." "Now you're creeping me out! Please let me go buy a gift or something for them!" Virgil whined and shivered. "We have like 45 minutes. It won't take long!" Logan stared at him for a second before looking at the time "Fine, let's go quick."
       We left the dorms and Logan drove us to the mall that was 10 minutes away from where we were. Virgil put the pie down on the seat after he got out of the car, Logan and him were now on a quest to find some gifts for Virgil to buy with 35-30 minutes to spare. "QUICK! Tell me what they like!" Virgil grabbed Logan by the hand and started running, startling Logan. "W-Well! One is a Disney maniac, the other one likes trash, their mother loves flowers and their father loves murder mystery books!" Virgil panicked.
       "ALRIGHT FAIR.. WHERE ARE WE GOING TO FIND FLOWERS???!!!!"
       "We can't! There is not enough time Virgil!" Logan said to Virgil as he was still being dragged along.
       "This is useless! What am I going to do now?" He stopped for a second.
       "They'll understand. Come on, let's go before it's too late." Logan pulled on Virgil slightly, bringing him back to the car. Virgil sighed, buckling his seat belt. The regret and guilt he felt made him want to sink down into a hole to never return again, maybe that'd be the best outcome possible for him. "I know this is stressful for you, but we'll explain when we get there. Their family is really understanding." After hearing those words Virgil smiled slightly "Alright.." Still, he couldn't help worrying as every little second was excruciating. After what seemed like an eternity they finally got there, Virgil sinking into his jacket while Logan rang the bell.
       "Oh my! Well who do we have here! Logan, sweetie, so great to see you again!" A woman, significantly shorter than Logan, had pulled him into a hug, smiling.
       "Oh? Well who might this be?" She took a look at Virgil.
       "Well.. Mrs.Kingsley I'd like to introduce you to one of my friends Virgil. He had nowhere to go today so I thought it'd be a good idea to bring him over." Logan coughed, clearing his throat.
       "That's so sweet of you! Of course he can be here, you are welcomed Virgil!" She hugged him and pulled them both inside. "Make yourself comfortable at the kitchen table, I was about to serve food!" She walked away quickly.
       "Wow .. she's amazing" Virgil smiled. "I told you. Let 's go now."

Suddenly a meteorite crashes at their house suddenly anD OH MY GOD IT'S DAN FROM PIZZA HUT? ARE YOU HERE TO TELL ME I CAN'T OUT PIZZA THE HUT? AND- OH MY GOD BEYONCE!!! Boom the house explodes because I'm too lazy to finish this