part 4

Damiano's POV

when I finally arrived to his castle everything was unusually quiet but I decided to walk in either way cuz why not. it's not like that little puppy would be able to defeat me anyway

I went through one of the side entrances and started searching for y/n.

after searching for a while I finally found the door to what seemed like an underground basement and the moment I opened the door I was able to smell the scent of y/n's blood so I started running deeper into the basement, in a hurry to find her as soon as possible.

when I was almost at the end of it I saw her, chained up, with puffy red orbs as if she was crying

Y/n's POV

i heard the sound of footsteps approaching me in a great speed and when i opened my eyes to see what's going on, I saw damiano running to me

I immediately shot up and called out his name in surprise "Damiano!" as he finally got next to me, he went on his knees to try and undo the chains that were still on me

just as he was about to take off the last one he was met with a strong hit to his face followed by a hit to his stomach

I looked to my left only to see ethan with a pissed off expression that made chills run down my spine.

in the blink of an eye ethan was already next to damiano about to give him another punch in the head but damiano blocked his hit with his hands, and his vampire teeth started to show.

I looked at them fighting in horror as tears streamed down my face. I had to do something! I need to make them stop!

"Both of you! stop it! Ethan this isn't like you! look at me! hey look at me in the eyes! this isn't you, I know who you are and you shouldn't allow your anger to take over you 🥺"

after I said that he seemed to stop for a few seconds like he was thinking and then looked at me straight in the eyes, "I'm sorry y/n but now it's too late, what I started I shall finish" he said as he suddenly started changing his appearance.

the next thing I knew a huge wolf was standing in front of damiano about to kill him with his enormous paws!

Alright, enough is enough! I can't let him die!

*to be continued*