1- article/instagram

Skyler Sawyer and Elizabeth Olsen celebrating their one year anniversary!

Skyler Sawyer and her girlfriend Elizabeth Olsen celebrating their one year together on Instagram.

Last year Sawyer joined the Marvel cast. Rumours say her and Chris Evans were dating, until we saw Sawyer falling for Elizabeth Olsen and celebrate their one year together.

Both women shared instagram posts in honour of their anniversary.
They both seem very happy together between sharing their love and their vacations, their friendships and the difficulties of being away from each other.

Sawyer said in a interview recently after wanting her relationship to be private for a whole year, "I'm known internationally, I'm young and of course I use social media! I think it's amazing and fun but people needs to know what they can and what they can't do. They can't invade my privacy even tho I am socially active. Fans like to see what goes on and i love showing everything i do that makes me happy but there are some people that don't respect the boundaries and that simply have no respect for my privacy."

We personally love Skyler and Elizabeth!
Tell us what do you think about it in the comments below.

—————————————————————

skykersawyer: morning runs with you ✨tagged: elizabetholsen

tagged: elizabetholsen.
879,6k likes || 357,8k comments

userh: they're so in love i can't-

usert: the cuteness of skizzie

chloebennet: can't wait to see both of youuuu

userj: the love in lizzie's eyes!!!!

scarlettjohansson: my favorite persons! ilyyyy
- skylersawyer: stoooop scar!!!! ilym

userk: WHO WANTS TO BE MY LIZZIE???

robertdowneyjr: the cutest!