14- zoom call/instagram

Variety: Let's talk with Elizabeth Olsen and Skyler Sawyer!

547,3k retweet || 856,5k likes

Monitor: Hello guys! My name is Ryder and I'm the monitor for today. Welcome to Elizabeth Olsen and Skyler Sawyer!

Elizabeth: *wave* Hey!

Skyler: Hello!

Monitor: I'm surprised that you guys aren't in the same room?

Skyler: Well, you can blame Lizzie for that. She didn't want me to stay with her because "I can't concentrate when you're with me". So I had to go to our room whilst she's in our work room. *laughs*

Elizabeth: Yes! She can be such a child sometimes. *laughs*

Monitor: *laughs* Okay! How's the lockdown going for you?

Elizabeth: Mmh.. We're in our house in LA that we brought a few months before lockdown. It honestly can be hard sometimes, you know, mentally and physically. We're only going out for groceries and that's it like everybody else!

Skyler: Yeah.. Mmh it's a lot harder than I thought it would be.

Monitor: Before the lockdown you were still filming the third Avengers, right?

Elizabeth: Yes, exactly!

Monitor: When are you coming back on set?

Skyler: We're normally coming back on set at the end of the lockdown but we don't really know!

Elizabeth: It's too complicated with every sanitary rules that we would have to follow if we immediately coming back on set.. so yeah we don't really know!

Monitor: I can't imagine how hard it would be. I wanted to congrats you Skyler for your brand!! It's so cool and I saw the numbers, it's working pretty great!

Skyler: Oh my god! *laughs* Yeah, I'm so glad people liked it. I worked so hard for this, I drew everything I wanted, the colours I wanted... It's also vegan and cruelty free so we had- my team and I had to make everything by hands. But honestly It was such an amazing feeling to be able to do that. I'm just so grateful.

Elizabeth: And I saw her give her heart and soul for this project and I'm so proud of her. Everything worked better than she thought it would. She's amazing, so talented and everything she did is so amazing, I'm beyond proud of her!

Skyler: Ohhh, Lizzie! She's way too nice to me, she usually isn't! *laughs*

Monitor: *laughs* Do you have any project coming up soon?

Elizabeth: I do actually! It's a project in LA so I'm glad to stay home but yeah... I can't tell much.

Skyler: Mmh.. *laughs* I can't say anything I'm sorry. I'm so boring!

Monitor: No you're not! Well it seems like we running out of time. So thank you both so much! Bye.

Skyler: Thank you! Bye!

~

skylersawyer: I was getting ready for the zoom call with Variety

skylersawyer: I was getting ready for the zoom call with Variety. I hope you guys watched it! It was so cool, thank you Variety 🤍
869,5k likes || 674,3k comments

userg: you're so pretty ilyyyy

usert: ily, stay safe

anyataylorjoy: take care 💗
- skylersawyer: love you, take care <3

userl: i was so cool i absolutely loved it

userc: DID LIZZIE TAKE THIS PIC???

chloebennet: adorable!! stay safe love x

userv: her and lizzie are so in love

userx: imagine being this pretty