Prologue - on the road again

she crawled out from the hiding spot. Slightly scared and hesitant she began crawling to the man who was geting bigger as she got closer to the end of the truck.   Reaching the man and geting a closer look, she knew by appearance that he could inflict way more pain then her husband ever had.

"H.....how you k...know I was back here?" She asked in a low scared voice.
He raised his arm and she flinched before realizing he wasnt gonna hit her and her eyes following his finger to a red little light attached to a camera in the far left corner.
"Like I said if your wanna ride for free. .
You will pay me with your company" he said while helping her bruised and shaky form down from the truck to  solid ground.

"Ehm okey" images of all horrible things someone with his build could do to her flashed before her eyes. There were no point in making him angry.

The man had to help the tiny woman up in the passenger seat before going around to the driver side.  And it took nearly half an hour before she was brave enough to start looking at him. On a second glans and up closer he looked handsome. Still he was a big and scary man.

"So Im Bob Lowenski, How far are you running?" The man grunted.
"Jane, and who said I was running?.
"Don't lass. Im not stupid someone clearly beat the shit out of you.
"Im goin as far as youll take me.
"Alright should be far enough. So how old are you?
"21.a...a..and you?
"37, Good your legal then. You seen my cargo up Close so you know I Dont need cops sniffing around for missing kids" he ended the conversation.