Chapter 5

Bob P.o.V

the delivery went alot faster then the avrage since it was Mr Rossi himself picking the package. And that man never stayed long at one place. when he returned to the truck he 
saw the woman trying to get herself off. He couldnt resist offering his help wanting to se her blush and yell at him. the last thing he expected was for her to say yes. 

It caught him completely off guard for a second before climbing inside the truck and looked deep into her eyes. "your absolutely sure miss"? she looked at him nodding while 
saying yes again. She was a shy timid little thing but that added to her appeal. he slowly pulled her over to the driver side and had her in his lap facing him. while his hand went 
down between her very wet folds. she tried her best to spread her legs and give him more room to play.  the other hand was pinching her nipple threw her very thin shirt.  and it didnt take long before she came hard. he helped her over to the passanger side again and looked starstruck.  it was getting both fast and too real and he had to set his foot down.

"im not gonna be an arse here but im honest, im too old to fuck around,  The look your giving me, Im bad news if you get involved to deep you cant back out. Ill never be a husband with a house and settle in one area and go church.  A life with me is a life on this road in my truck. Im a bad man  and  Im delivering shit to even worse men. "
"I understand  I never seen anything outisde my fathers house and my ex-husbands when he took over for keeping a leash on me. As long as you dont hurt me, I wanna travel with you." "do you,,, ehm ,,, want me to return the favor?" 

"mmm as soon as we arrive at the next motel you can suck me off"
"how can you be so blunt,,,?" she exclaimed. 
"say it,,," he teased 
"what?", she asked 
"Bob... I wanna suck your cock,," he laughed.
"I wanna suck your cock bob..." 

even tho she sounded shy and unatural saying it the worst just made him stop at the nearest pocket. fuck going to the motel. and removing his belt.....