Chapter 3

Jane p.o.v

The silence was comfortable and I was looking out the window like a kid. While being married young I never got to leave the house. Henry my husband didnt allow me to do anything without him being near. And before Henry my dad had been controlling my every more. So now being in a truck driving half across the land i tried to look at everything passing my view.

It was when I saw a lake that  lost it completely and turned to Bob with big excited eyes.  But how could I ask him? He might get more angry then he is for me being here.
"what is it?". Bob sighed after I had stared at him for like 5 minutes.

Bob p.o.v

She had been staring at me for atleast 20 fucking minutes and I know because she had been biting that lip of hers and I knew she wanted to ask or tell me something. I had to force out that she never seen water outside and asked if we could make a quick stop to just run down to the small beach and touch it. More like a area were people launched boats into the water.
"Yeah I got a delivery down there anyway so you ahead."

Jane p.o.v

As soon as the truck stopped I almost fell out of the cockpit.
"Fucking careful" I heard Bob scold me from behind. But I was in a rush. I ran down to the water and took of my shirt and pants. I jumped in and when my entire body accept head was submerged in the lake I glanced up at the open backdoors of the truck. And after another ten minutes in the water I got up and made my way back.
When I was near the back and peeked in I realized Bob did not have a delivery. No he was sitting on a box with eyes closed. His pants down the ancles and his big veiny hand wrapped around his big hard...Nope... I backed away slowly but could hear the moan he emitted when he came. That sound made things to me. I quickly moved a bit further away from the truck.

And waited for Bob to leave the back before approaching.
"Y...y..you done with delivery?." I couldn't look him in the eyes without seing that blissfull look on his face.
"Mmm yeah. Done with your bath and looking at people jerking off?". He said while walking over to passenger seat opening my door.

Upon lifting me up in the truck I couldn't help looking on that same hand that could bring me same pleasure as he did himself... And nope bad Jane... bad Jane.