chpt 8

Jannat was tired so she went to her room and laid down on the bed.
Suddenly on notification beeped on her phone. Sing the notification Jannat screamed out of happiness.
Avu came there after hearing her scream. And she saw Jannat jumping on her bed.

She is smacked her head.

Avu-stop jann. And tell me what happened. Why are u jumping like 2 year old?

Jannat calmed down a bit and she sat on the bed and said,

Jan-  do you remember
         Three months ago I applied
         for a hostel in Mumbai   
         named Airanvi college of   
         science.
Avu- Umm ya and it's one of the
         best hostel in India. So what
          were u telling related to
          that?

Jan- I am selected! Shouted Jan.

Avu- I knew it would happen!

Said avu grinning but suddenly she bacame sad

Jan : what happened avu? Why are you sad? Aren't u happy with it that I am going to India's one of the best hostel?

Avu: of course I am happy but now who will stay with me?

Jan : come on. Avu your college will be starting very soon so you will get new friends and then you will get busy. And you won't miss me much. Also we can keep in touch with phone. And I can also come here once in a month.

Avu: still!

Jan : we will think about it later till then let's celebrate. I will order the cake right now.

Avu: Yahoo! Let's celebrate whole night will watch movies and enjoy!

Jan: yupp. I totally forgot I have to go there and fulfill forms and personal info. I will be right back after 3 hours until then you do prepare questions or do whatever you wish to.

Avu: ok.