chpt 10

Avu: Mum I will answer your questions one by one ok?
So first question was
How is the area right? I just wanted to tell that the area is quite good and it is full all the time. Because there is a market down and also there is a garden across the street. And about Jannat she got admission in her dream hostel so she went to fill the form she might be coming right now.
When she was about to answer third question she looked a bit hesitant.

A/N : I will use AM avu's mom.and Ad for avu's dad.

Let's continue,

Am: what happened bacha? Why are you looking a bit hesitant? Is the neighbour bad or or something else do you want to share?

Avu told everything about what the broker told about the neighbour.
Am: Oh! Just take care of yourself and ya don't talk to him. This type of people are dangerous. Even if you feel something wrong in him leave the building don't worry about the money aur college.

Ad: come on Sonia! My princess is strong right and she is new there don't make her worry give her positive Vibes so that she becomes happy and she get adjusted well. I have an important meeting right now so bye-bye princess. We love you, miss you, hope to see you soon.
And your take care.

Avu bid them bye and fell on the bed. She was already missing her family especially Jai as he was the only one who could make her
Laugh her heart out.

Avu's POV
I was getting bored so I decided  to go on a walk and explore this area. I got ready and walked out of the door I was about to get down but suddenly I heard some weird noises from the neighbours house. Vaise to I remember about that brokers words about the neighbour but still I wanted to check what's wrong. So I decided to see through the pinhole of the door. I couldn't see much but I could see there was some pieces of glass lying down on the floor also there was some blood drops and rest everything was dark so I couldn't see much. I wished to ring the doorbell and see if everything was ok but I decided not to disturb him because I was just a little bit scared related to his behaviour. So I went down and plugged my headphones and went in the garden.
After I reached there, I started playing music but it was strange that usually whenever I am in some stress or anger music can calm me down but this time my head was still roaming around the the noises and the scene with I saw through the pinhole. I so wished that I could ring the doorbell and go straight inside to check. There were some questions roaming in my mind like. Is that guy good?
What would happen inside?
As someone in the room ok like or someone have committed suicide?

Hey guys, this time I have tried writing a longer chapter than usual and it touched 500 words this time I will try next time thousand also in the next chapter chapter will be from sids POV. Until then bye bye.
Do vomment
Love you guys