chapter 9

Jannat went to fill the form and some personal information. On the other hand avu was thinking about her college St.Marissa.
It was one of the the best colleges in India and it was very nice at education but had a fantastic fees. Everyone in the college used to come either in car or bike. Only people who are rich enough or those who have scholarship can only go there.
Avu refused or dad that she didn't wanted to go in such a big college because she wanted to hide her identity of being the daughter of Amandeep Nandra.
But AD didn't wanted to compromise on her studies so he said that she could tell everyone that she had a scholarship.

Let's continue,

She was already missing her family so she decided to video call them.

She video called them and they picked up in some rings. She showed her entire house and she told them how Jannat and her decorated the house.

Ad- baccha listen I was telling
       that why don't you keep a
       maid to cook for you and
       house cleaning. I don't want
       to my beautiful daughter to
       do those things at least you
       you can keep this right?

AM- dare you say no Avu. I know you wish to be independent but keeping a maid isn't wrong thing right? Also, I wanted to ask some questions to you?
. How is the area?
. How is the building?
. How is Jannat?
. Did you get a good neighbour?
Is there a girl or boy? If boy how is the boy does he talk to you?