||Preface||

Why to recall the past ? Why to relive it again? Cause there are memories which echoes in pleasure

Why to recall the past ? Why to relive it again? Cause there are memories which echoes in pleasure. Missing some one isn't about how long it has been you have seen them last but wish to do something which makes you feel you are with them and they are right next to you.

An another story !! Emotions of jyeshth kaunteya straight from his heart which he penned down in his diary(not a daily dairy rather the collection of some special memories). After the cursed dice game Pandavas and draupadi went to exile of 13 years and his diary remains with his second wife devika. During those thirteen years she explores her beloved's diary , relive his past again cherishing some special moments.

It's a fictional story , no scene of this story makes any historical claims , it is based on imagination of author and very important will maintain dignity of epic , author is strictly against hypocrisy and wrong-pairings. 

Last but not least please do support my work your views are heartily welcome and bashing is not alloweded.

Dedication
I bow down to supreme lords of universe to almighty tridevs and tridevi , seeking of thier blessings and may lord make my work obstacles free and provide me strength in this journey.