|| Departure - II ||

Here both standing tangled up in emotions and all they want to do is stay.
Unwillingly, with a heavy heart, he extended his steps outside the room.  He did not look back because he knew that if he does this then it will be difficult for him to go.  Devika stood there numb , she saw him leaving ,  keeping that diary close to her heart.

He was proceeding ahead to meet everyone , suddenly his feet freeze in middle and he quickly get down on his knees and open his arms . No love is greater than that of a father's love for her daughter. A five year old little girl runs towards him and hugged him , he cuddles her in his arms.

He pecked on her forehead with misty eyes . The little one gave him a bright smile which was totally unexpected for him. She wiped his tears with her small hands " pitashree you are also crying , please don't cry , look your thanu is so strong , I didn't cry at all and I won't let anyone else cry too." She again gave him a sweet innocent smile " jyeshth has said to me , that who always support the truth they always win.  Am I right pita?"

Yudhishthir took a look at her beloved daughter , so much courage at such a young age , he is proud of his daughter.
"Yes my dear you are right " he said caressing her hair. 

At that time the pain grew stronger and he held her little angel little tighter. " Pitahsree can you stay for while , I want to see you smiling looking at me as you always do." Yudhishthir cupped her face forcefully brought a smile on his face just for his daughter.

" Pita , your presence make me feel safe and secure but now..."  She sighed lowering her head " thanu , my princess  I will always be there for you , remmber my heart holds you when my arms cannot."

It's an impossible task to separate father from his daughter . Their bond is so pure and so adorable.

At palace gate

It's time to leave , they all took a last look at their indraprasth. Tears dry up but pain drown.

Krishna came forward "sakhi and my brothers , I'm not telling you that it is going to be easy , but believe me it's going to be worth it. You all have to do penance for the better days of aryavart."

He lift his hand directing them path "now start your journey."

Pandavs and draupadi's eye meet and they all nodded in union . Before taking a step they looked at their family. 

Their wives and childrens were sanding there with moist eyes yet determine face. There is nothing else but yearning to be close to each other.

Chariots were ready to take Queens to their father's kingdom.  Prativindya , suthanu along with yaudheya will go with devika to shivi.  Sutsoma and sargava with valandara , to kashi. Abhimanyu and shrutkarma with subhadra , to dwaraka . Nirmitra and shatanik with karenumati , to chedi. And shrutsen and suhotra with vijaya , to madra. 

Finally they proceed towards their journey with a vow that after thirteen years they will make those adharmis pay for their deeds.

Devika clutch that diary even more tightly and close her eyes as his husband's word echoed in her ears " read this pauravi , you will always feel my presence by your side."

"Steps have gone apart
And now this pain is brone by the wet eyes..."

                           ◇◆◇◆◇