|| Departure - I ||

The fire in everyone's heart ignited not for vengeance but for justice and for dharma

The fire in everyone's heart ignited not for vengeance but for justice and for dharma. Gandhar-naresh had swon seeds of war in that wretched dice gaming assembly and now pandavas had taken vow to uproot that adharm from it's root . After thirteen years of penance they will fight for dharma and justice . Justice for Panchali and for every single women of aryavart.

And now the whole palace was filled with silence , palace of indraprasth has become lifeless . Only few moments were left and then the time will come to leave , to leave the most cherished place. The palace which use to be lit up with children's happy faces , with there innocent wickedness and with the chirpy voices of Queens and melody of their anklets . It was now only filled with darkness and rustling wind which was piecering everyone's heart.

One thing must be accepted , the children's are really courageous after all they are descents of mighty pandavas and warriors Queens. The eldest one is controlling his emotions for his younger siblings and the yonnger ones are stopping their emotions from flowing for their jyeshth. They all are strengthening themselves for each other.

The wicked who behaved in such a indecent manner with aryavart's chakravartini samragini should not be pardoned , light of justice lit up in every womens heart either she belongs from royal family or a normal women no one has right to insult a women , the womens are form of goddess durga and she can be mahakali too, now those adharmis should know this.

Pandavpatnins which are not apart from draupadi meet their sister for last time before leaving . They were not connect by blood but rather by energy.
Draupadi is the one whose voice has been there all along with them , she accepted all her sisters wholeheartedly and specialty about their bond they all can hear each other's heart. They all focused and stand firm in the bilef that dharm will prevail and each and every single women will get justice. Queens shared a warm embrace as their eyes got wet because now this fortune of being with each other again would be received only after thirteen years.

Pandavbharyas went to there husbands, and children came to meet draupadi .
Devika with quick footsteps proceed towards yudhishthir's and her chamber .

She was passing through the corridors noticing how with a blink of an eye everything got change . But now diverting her mind from everything she just thought about her lord cause right now he only matters to her most and he too need her the most.

Finally she reached her destination , her foots stop as she stood numb in the front of chamber clutching a curtain there. Seeing condition of her beloved her heart started gasping , she was controlling her tears and sending them back cause for sake of her husband she have to be strong .

Yudhishthir was still blaming himself for what did happened , he was still having guilt of staking his dear brothers and his kalyani , tears dried up and his usual calm and serene face was looking a bit pale. Devika went near him and placed her hand on his shoulder , he was not ready to face her . She cupped his face and make him look at her "Swami" she spelled with all courage , love and emotions as much as she can .

His eyes got moist and he hide his face in her bossom and burst in tears. Devika put her chin on his head and start comforting him by caressing his back , she was trying her best not to cry in front of him.

"Swami , please look at me" Devika said ."No devi , I can't , I don't have courage to look in your eyes , the eyes in which I always seen love and if it is not there today "....... "Dharmaraj , pray do not say this again " she said in a loud voice keeping her finger on his lips. She again cupped his face and make him look straight into her eyes "how could you even think that , there is still same love in my eyes for you my love and  always will be , please swami stop blaming yourself ." She said keeping her forehead on his ones.

"How can I devi , how can I ?" he said sobbing . She wipes his tears " swami you have to ... Now just make sure that , duryodhan and all adharmis would pay for their acts , do justice." She said confidently.

He nodded and hugged her tightly. "Devi, I'm ... " She stop him in between "now not a single word swami , always remember that neither did your devika and nor did jiji have seen fault in you."

"It's time to leave pauravi " he said. "Hmm.." devika got emotional and looked away to hide her tears. He came near her and embrace her she hides her face in his chest , sharing hug for one last time before leaving both are not willing to broke the hug cause now after separation it might be possible after thirteen years only .

After a while they broke hug and yudhishthir kissed her on forehead , at last she failed and a drop of tear roll down from her cheek.

He immediately wipes it and shook his head , then lovingly caresses her cheek she placed kiss on his palm.

He moved towards his study table and pick something from there which was wrapped in a shiny silk cloth - it was his diary.

She got confused when he handed that to her because usually he did not allow anyone to touch his dear diary then why today ?

"Love , take this with you it is not just a diary but treasure for me keep it safe with you " yudhishthir said handling it to devika before caressing it .

"Swami , are you sure?" She asked. "Yes my love it will never make you feel that you are alone , when you will read this you will feel my presence beside you " he said assuring her that no matter how much time they will stay apart he will still with her and and always will be .

She holds the diary tightly , between breaths the air slipped away and both stayed breathless for a little while . Both having tears in their eyes not as mark of weakness but of power. Expressing overwhelming grief and unspeakable love.

"Saans hairan he man pareshan he
Ho rahi si kyu ruaansa ye meri jann he"
"Mirg - trishna sa moh piya
Nata mera tera "

◆◇............◇◆◇◆◇◆...........◆◇

Hope you guys like the chapter please do votes and comments. And shower your love .