Chapter One

He wished for more free time. He wished more than anything just to have some more time for his boyfriend and friends, but fate was not on his side even this time. Jaemin was just finishing up his late afternoon shift, wanting so bad to already be home under the hot shower. And maybe this time..he wished his boyfriend would be waiting for him just like the good old times.. who doesn't miss them?
Shaking his head from the painful thoughts Jaemin said goodbye to Taeil,his boss and hurried to the bus stop to wait for his bus. As he was waiting , memories blurred his vision again as he thought of the time when Jeno actually picked him up every single time after his shift and even gifted him his favourite flowers from time to time..who doesn't miss the good old memories? As he was once again lost in his thoughts, Jaemin hand't realised the bus just arrived and thank god he didn't missed it.

On his way home he tried calling his boyfriend, but as usual he was probably out with his friends, doubting the possibility that he was just busy at home and maybe finally searching for job oe wvwn studying. Jaemin knew the money from the work he got would not be enough for college life for him and Jeno, but honestly.. he was tired of reminding the older every single day to go out and find a job.

As he got home he was greeted by the usual sight, messy kitchen, messy living room just pure mess. Despite that he didn't complain he was too tired to tho that, instead he took a quick shower, cleaned up everything and even cooked some dinner for him and Jeno, even tho he ate alone..again. After dinner his eyes were barely keeping him awake but the pile of homework won't do itself, so he sat and until 1pm he was almost finished. He did most of his homework for tomorrow and even stared one of his many important projects. Even tho he was barely awake at this point he still found a little strength and smiled at his little achievement.

Realisation soon hit him and he realised Jeno is still not home, so just the other times he assumed he was staying at a friend. He took his phone as he quickly typed ''miss you, stay safe'' to his boyfriend knowing well he would not receive any answer. Jaemin quickly washed up and went to bed with his heart aching for his lover.

Author's Note❗️

Heyyy guys, so this is my first chapter and I really hope that you've liked it!
Sorry if I have any mistakes
Don't forget to vote!