CHAPTER 29

Track 20: I Know Places (1:13)
Lauren POV
SUBJECT: YOUR WORK + A Single Offer
Miss. Jauregui,
I don't say this very often (and I'll deny you to say it if you repeat it), but your work so far at my wife's flower shop has been amazing. The suggestions on how to better optimize service and products are far beyond the scope of what I expected, and you have proven that the last place you belong to is in my classroom.
After talking to some of the other faculty in the department and realizing that your core business credits will be fulfilled after this semester, we agree to recommend you for an accelerated MBA program (it is the best program in the country).
Please contact us if you are interested.
I hope to hear back,
Professor Hughes
***
SUBJECT: RE: YOUR WORK + A One-Time Offer
Professor Hughes,
Thank you for compliments to my work. I will be delivering the final parts of my project to you this week.
I would definitely like to hear more about the MBA program. I have some offers from another college for next fall.
Lauren Jauregui
***
SUBJECT: RE: RE: YOUR WORK + A One-Time Offer
The keyword is "accelerated", Ms. Jauregui.
This particular program starts next winter/spring. It's super intense and classes are six days a week, but we're confident you fit perfectly.
We'll talk about it when you're done,
Professor Hughes
Since this one is truly small, in a little while another one will come out