Summoning (Y/n)-chan

Well its time to summon her. Also this will be a longer chapter to make up for the late delay.

~ (Y/n) Pov ~

(Y/n) opened the broadcasting rooms door quickly before going inside shutting it. " I'm here! " she was panting since she not only ran down three sets of stairs but to the door. She saw the gross simp and Sakura before seeing Tsukasa with a pink haired boy.

" Ah~ Your here come over here I want you to meet Mitsuba your gonna walk him around and help him a little but not too much okayyy. And Don't get in the way or help him too much or you'll be punished again" Tsukasa said dangerously to her before she nods.

" I understand let's go Mitsuba and from that look on your face I'm only doing this since he 'asked' me to. My heart is already towards someone", she says dramaticly which was a lie but she left with him before Tsukasa could question her. " Now we are a bit away from him..you do what you need to do if you need help say ' (Y/n)-san save me ' I'll fight off anyone" she bows before walking ahead.

Mitsuba tched before floating off to do his own thing since he was thinking she wasn't gonna follow him around. Since he seemed to not like her and she doesn't like these stupid tasks Tsukasa gives her it doesn't benefit her at all. But little did Mitsuba know she was following in just in case he does something and harms he new friend but in her ghost form. She just has to be careful around the ones who can see her and if they did get to close she'd become a black cat.

As she was following him around he was caught by Kou and brought to the bathroom to see Hanako. So she changed into her cat form and went in behind them and listened to what there was saying just in case anything horrible comes up. She sat by Mitsuba since he was floating. She couldn't really free him since she was a cat and he was bring dragged by his sleeves.

She did noticed Hanako staring at her and she grinned a little in her form and nodded at him so he knows. She got up and walked over to him and sitting by him now as Kou and Mitsuba ran out. She went to follow them but heard her brother say, ' (Y/n) I have a bad feeling about this..' She looked at him and nods agreeing with him so he knows to keep an eye on everything before running after the two boys to watch Mitsuba.

She stayed in her form and followed the two around watching them talk about the past and photos. After awhile she followed them inside and stopped walking freezing up since she felt uneasy. Which was soon solved why when Tsukasa showed up. She took steps backwards since she knew if she's too close she'd get in the way. She's still healing around her last 'punishment' she knew her other brother will be showing up soon too so she stayed away and watched it all go down. She did though try to keep Kou from getting injured since she cared.

She wanted to save Mitsuba she hated seeing someone go through that. She soon noticed Tsukasa staring at her and makes the motion for her to go to him which she quickly obeyed. She sat by where he was when Hanako showed up and confronted him against the wall. She frowned knowing how that was gonna end. What she did hear made her shiver. ( This part below I typed while watching the anime again to get 100%.. But god! It sent shivers down my spine )

" Why would you do this, Tsukasa?!" Hanako said while looking down with a hurt/mad look on his face.

Tsukasa put a finger to his mouth," Hmm..I guess I like the way people look when they stop holding it in." (Y/n) watched Kou fall to his knees by Mitsuba she walked over and put her paw on Mitsuba sadly knowing he's gone. " That time was great... That time you killed me." He said with a soft smile on his face while Hanako looked freaked out stepping away. " That's a good look." Tsukasa said reaching over grabbing Hanako's arms so he can have a look at his teary face. " I love you, Amane. Want to play together, like we used to? All three of us."