Tea Party From Hell

ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR THIS BECAUSE I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK ON MY OTHER STORIES! THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I KEEP LAUGHING SO HARD WITH TYPING THIS IS RIDICULOUS. LIKE TSUKASA I LOVE YOU BUT MY GOD

~(Y/n) Pov~

(Y/n) went into the broadcast room and changed into her ghost form and stretched out. She went by where Yashiro returned back to normal and poked her cheek. " Wake up Nene-chan! Its rude to sleep innn." She noticed her eyes open slowly since Yashiro was waking up.

She watched Yashiro looked up slowly at the table. It looked like she was thinking about something but that quickly changed to a very confused face on her new clothes. She looked around confused until she saw (Y/n) just floating by her. " (Y/n)?! What happened where are we? Why are you in your ghost form?"

(Y/n) giggled and smiled brightly with a hint of mischief. " Hush now Nene-chan! Look the host is coming Hi Sakura!" She flew by the green haired girl.

" So your awake. I asked those two to treat you as gently as possible but naturally, they ignored my request. Well also you (Y/n) you could have stopped them." Sakura scolded her.

" But Sakura! I stopped Tsukasa from being too rough that counts too!" (Y/n) agrued back whining.

Yashiro spoke up, " Huh? Wait, I know you! We met at the library." She quickly stood up. " You're Hanako's Girlfriend!"

" That's not-" Sakura was quickly cut off when Tsukasa came in quickly shaking her.

" No Way! You're dating Amane and your didn't tell me!?" Tsukasa yelled as Natsuhiko came from behind.

" I don't believe it got a second! Tell me it's not true!" Natsuhiko fell to his knees shaking.

" Sakura.." (Y/n) started and helped Tsukasa shake her. " Why didn't you tell us!"

" Let's not." Sakura said as she was still being shakened around by the two trouble makers.

(Y/n) soon stopped seeing Yashiros displeased look on her face so she flew over to her. Not long after she got over there the two boys were hit in the head by Sakura. " I'm not dating him" Sakura said will an annoyed look on her face.

" Understood, Ma'am. Sorry." They both apologized while kneeing on the ground.

Sakura soon set up the table, " Let's start over. I'm pleased to meet you Nene Yashiro. Apologies for the late introduction. My name us Sakura Nanamine, and I'm currently a third year. Just like you, I'm a bound human. In order to obtain a wish, I consented to enter an apparition's service."

Yashiro looked suprised, " You're actually the same as me?"

Sakura looked over at Tsukasa who was eating a muffin, " Thats correct. I've been bound to this boy for some time. He may act childish, but he's surprisingly dependable." Tsukasa stopped eating and looked at her.

Yashiro looked over at Natsuhiko, " So then what about Natsuhiko and (Y/n)?"

Sakura looked over at him, " Oh. I just pretend he's not here." She ignored his 'wussup' and looked at (Y/n) who was trying to steal Tsukasa's muffin. " And (Y/n) won't leave her brother behind. She loves both her brother's to death but from what was told Tsukasa was the one who actually found her alone on the rooftop. They might have a bound between ghosts but I'm not sure."

" Huh. Gotcha. " Yashiro said but saw Tsukasa and (Y/n) tackling for the muffin which Tsukasa won quickly.

" Honestly, I've wanted to speak with you for quite a while now. After all, we're both in the same exceedingly rare position. Surely the two of us can be friends. Right?" Sakura finished saying as Yashiro looked flushed.