The Look Into The Past!

Honestly I'm bored and don't work for another 2 days so take it :)

~ Yashiro POV ~

Yashiro took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she ripped off the seal. When she opened her eyes again she saw that she was in a classroom. While she was looking around she saw (Y/n) and Hanako all bruised up. She watched (Y/n) patch up Habako smiling. " I'm sorry I wasn't much help..you know this is how he shows his love.. But don't worry! It'll get better I promise." (Y/n) was trying to cheer him up and and hugged him tightly.

(Y/n) pulled out three dolls and sewn them together. " See! We'll always be together no matter what! All three of us we are the power triplets after all! Now feel better.." She smiled brightly and helped him up and as they were leaving Yashiro heard. " I'll be home late I'm gonna meet my crush on the rooftop! He gave me a letter and everything! Wish me luck Aname! I love you!"

Once it was over Yashiro sat up quickly in the bed she was in looking around and she saw Akari her classmate that was absent from class that day. " Akari? What are you doing here?"

~ (Y/n) Pov ~

At first (Y/n) looked confused ar Yashiro when she remembered only way she was able to get Yashiro to the nurses office was in her human form. She shook her head and sighed, " No..I'm not Akari well this form is but " she changed back into her ghost form making Yashiros eyes widen. " I'm actually (Y/n) of the Rooftop! Anyways keep it quiet about the dolls okay?" She put her finger against her own lips and winks.

Yashiro nods and smiled, " So like Tsuchigomori-sensei you have a human form! That's so cool but from that memory..was that the day you.."

(Y/n)'s smile dropped and looked at her darkly real quick but changed back to normal when she heard the door opened." Yep! Now Hanako is here so I'll leave you two b-" she was getting up and was stopped by her brother.

" No your staying here we both know your gonna go to HIM and report what happened. Stay here a bit longer and stay by Yashiro if I'm not around." Hanako said knowing fair well her arm is still bothering her.

" Fine but no asking what my yorishiro was got it! Only me and Yashiro gets to know what it was" she grinned but she knew deep down she can't stay too long or Tsukasa gonna either come get her or plan her a new punishment. " And I can stay by her no problem! Since technically I'm her classmate!" She smiled.

About an hour went by when Yashiro said her goodbyes and headed home for the night. (Y/n) waved her goodbye but soon headed back to the broadcast room and was tackled by Tsukasa instantly. " Where were you?! Your late really late! Where you hanging with Amane without me?!"

She smiled, " Yashiro summoned me today! I gave her a not too dangerous task of stealing Tsuchigomori-sensei's glasses! Amane didn't want me to give her a hard task though. " Both of them grabbed each others arms and spun around. These are the moments she loved when they had fun and no pain. " I had so much fun seeing the look on her face as she was running away from him " she giggled evily. " But she did the task and as promised she ripped the seal off my yorishiro."

" Aw! Oh oh! Tomorrow stay by Yashiro in your human form! We want to have a team party with her! " He cheered smiling and held onto (Y/n).

" Okay! I can do that! She knows the truth about my form so she trusts me even more! But don't hurt her yet that won't be much fun if she gets hurt from the start." The two looked at each other darkly like always when having a disagreement. It was quickly pushed off when they chased a few Mokke's that came to close.

~ The next day ~

(Y/n) changed into her human form and waited for Yashiro and once she got there they both smiled. She headed inside to the classroom and they were talking about homework and plans for lunch. Once class had started (Y/n) wasn't paying attention and watching a few Mokke's run out when they saw her.

Once class was over the two were walking to the door of the classroom since a boy was asking for Yashiro and her. She knew who it was and she hated the idea of it. Once they were in front of him, " Oh hello its good to see you two." He smiled with his annoying face. (Y/n) didn't like him one bit but the two followed him down the hall to outside.

(Y/n) could tell Yashiro was having her doubt's about following him. Who wouldn't this guy thinks he's hot shit when he's just a pervert. Soon Yashiro stopped walking," Um..Hey you I don't."

" Right I forgot to say my name is Natsuhiko Hyuuga", he winks at her. " But you can just call Natsuhiko."

(Y/n) rolls her eyes, " Or pervert-senpai" she said loud enough for him to hear and he started to whine about being nice and that she sounds like his love.

He soon continued, " I'm a second year class B my hobbys are fishing, Karaoke, and going on dates with sweet little snacks like you."

Yashiro looked so lost, " I'm sorry if this sounds rude but have we actually spoken before? " (Y/n) zoned out as they extanged numbers. She spotted Tsukasa and she followed the two while watching her brother. She soon looked back at pervert-senpai and Yashiro seeing him holding a fish bowl.

" Oh..that's what is going on." Before Yashiro could process what is going on Tsukasa tapped her shoulder and poored water on her turning her into a fish. (Y/n) quickly got her into the fish bowl before Tsukasa could scare her too much. " She passed out pretty quickly Tsukasa.. That's lame but did you really need to send him!" She pointed at Hyuuga.

Tsukasa looked at him darkly, " He didn't do anything to you did he if he did I'll deal with him."

" No not to me he just called her a cute little snack it was disgusting", she walked with them back to the broadcast room. She wanted to make sure they didn't hurt her or Hanako will be mad at her again.

Thats all for this chapter! I got the second dose of the covid shot and now have a high fever and headache. Fun fun.