Chapter 11

Third POV:

The rest of second year had flown by for the youngest Evans, he was already heading into his third year of Hogwarts once again. And Lily was entering her seventh and finale school year! She was due to do her NEWTS this year.

Regulus and Godric had sent each other a few letters over the holidays, as had the marauders and the two Evans siblings. They're friendships had really built over the summer months and in fact, Lily had finally stopped hating James. Godric had managed to stop the whole 'mud blood' argument two years prior, meaning she and Severus were still friends but shockingly Snape no longer seemed obsessed with her and instead found an interest in a half blooded witch in Ravenclaw. Her name was Josephine Ashton, she had long brown hair and soft blue eyes. She was a very kind girl and had even fixed his nose (which had been broken one too many times) so it was now it's original shape!

AN: I mean no offence if you have a hooked nose!! They are completely normal but in my mind, Snape's was only hooked and wonky because he broke it several times!!

James had matured a lot recently, impressing Lily in doing so. The other three boys too had matured but the differences weren't as drastic as James'.

Regulus had somehow gotten even more handsome over the holidays, it infuriated the green eyed boy. Regulus was now 16 years old and entering his sixth year of Hogwarts.

Appearance wise though, the younger Black brother had cut his hair from its once near, chin length locks to a short and stylish, somehow noble-looking haircut. His cold grey eyes seemed to have warmed a little and he smiled brighter by the day. He now stood at 6'1 and his snow-white like skin tone was just as milky as ever, contrasting vastly with his midnight-black locks.

Godric too was turning into a handsome young teen, at the age of 13 he was 5'9 and had slightly curly red hair. His emerald eyes shone as brightly with life as ever and his warm smile as contagious as it had always been.

For Regulus' 16th birthday, there had been a ball held at the Black family manor. Regulus had surprised Godric when he'd invited him to come but not as surprised as the red haired boy had been when the Black family had actually liked him! Sure they sneered a bit when they realise she was of muggle descent but when they saw his raw power and pureblood-like charm, they couldn't help but hold a grudging respect for the boy.

The Lestrange twins had been there, as had Barry and Godric had been properly introduced to them. Barty had taken to him immediately whilst the twins took a little longer. But the twins and he finally hit it off when they began a discussion on quidditch, it seemed the two older teens were very much big lovers of the rather brutal game.

The fact that Godric was a muggleborn Gryffindor seemed to of gone over their heads.

That or they honestly didn't care.

A now 13 year old Godric couldn't have been happier. Perhaps the Slytherins could be saved from the dark lords grasps after all.

>>>>>>>>>>end of chapter>>>>>>