🔞Diary ✨Kehlani✨

You woke up early since you had morning class at your school. It was 6:30am and its was winter season. "Hm? Why it's not snowing now" you said while looking at the shy. It's was really foggy outside but you still managed to go to school since the school is near to your home. You reached the school and noticed no one had came to school only your classmates. You walked into your class and saw there was few students only.

You went to your class and waited your all classmate to enter your class. Suddenly you saw your enemy which is Kehlani. She was your childhood friend but she changed alot and started to avoid you. She makes fun of you in front everyone that's why you don't like them, but nowadays you started to get feelings for them. But you are too scared to ask. Yes you are in love with Kehlani.

She winked at you and went to their seat. The teacher doesn't arrive yet but you throught you can write your diary. Your diary is filled with kehlani and you gushing over them. You begin to write what happened in morning, after a while teacher came and took her lessons.

"Lets go to the library" you always read your diary at the library cause it's very peaceful and quiet. You hid your diary in your textbook and went to the library, but you noticed that kehlani was already there talking to Solana. You didn't mind them and walk towards a seat. You wore your glasses and began to write your diary. You are freaking blushing so hard when you were writing about Lani.

"Yo y/n why you blushing hm?" You saw Kehlani was standing in front of you. Your closed your diary. "Mind yo business miss crayola" you snapped back while pointing to their tattoo covered arms. "Watch yo mouth little girl" she said to you with a smirk and a arched eyebrow on their face. "Who the fuck you talking to, I gotta go to class anyway" you picked up your textbooks and went there. "This girl" you chuckled with an eye roll but you forgot to take your diary with you.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

"What's this?" Kehlani took your diary and began to read it. "Dear diary, I don't know what to say.. I am in love with Kehlani Ashley Parrish. Their smile, eyes, Lani's pretty face.I can't stop thinking about them. I want to confess to them but I am scared because we aren't as close anymore, hope I got a courage for this" Kehlani was pretty shocked by reading this. "S-she likes me?".

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Kehlani came to your class. You noticed them and give them a sly smile but she didn't give you a smile or even a look. You took your bag and search for the diary "w-wait where is my diary-" "y/n.." suddenly Kehlani called you, "yes?" She cleared their throat and said "meet me in girls Changing room after school hm?" "Why?" "Just come there ok" you nodded and began to search your diary.

"God where is this diary" you looked look over your bag but it was not found. "Ha maybe it's on library" you went to the library but it's not there either. "wtf where did it go?" The bell rang and everyone started to go home. You went to your class and took your bag and waited all students to go home. "Why does she want to meet me now" you took a sigh and went to sports area.

"It's so dark here..HELLO KEH?!" you yelled but no-one else replied. You took your phone and opened the flashlight. You heard a fade footsteps out from nowhere, you started to get scared. You saw your teacher was walking out from your school "shit that was close" you said while going to changing room for girls. "Kehlani?" You called out in Changing room. Suddenly someone dragged you into somewhere.

Suddenly some one dragged you into somewhere, you were literally unaware, you were going to shout until someone grabs your mouth, You we're heavenly breathing, until you hear the familiar voice, "Hi y/n" you turned around to see Kehlani but as all the lights were off, you were unable to see well.

"Wtf Lani? Are you crazy? Why did you call me here?" You shouted as she was smirking at your small skirt, " I wanted to talk about something" "Sure go ahead!" You said not knowing what she was talking about, "y/n I saw your diary, you had written that you have a crush on Me, is that true?"

You we're done by now, as you were embarrassed looking down causing them to agree the fact that you had but since you were shy she made the first move.

"Y/n even I loved you for a long time but I was unable to express it since we grew apart, so will you be mine?"

Blushing looking down you nod slightly causing Lani's eyes to get filled with lust, she came more close to you not leaving any gap and then by grabbing your small waist as she kissed you.

Not gonna lie you were enjoying it a lot their plumy and soft lips on yours it was all unreal until the kiss starts to get rougher than before causing you to moan in the kiss.

Lani's hands go into your skirt and then squeeze your ass causing you to moan louder, she was definitely smirking as she left your lips and now sucking on your sweet spot.

You we're uncontrollably moaning causing keh's courage to rise up, she then gave you time to breathe but not for longer as you realised she already undressed your lower abdomen, you we're pretty much shy causing them to take guard on you.

Taking the advantage of your weakness, she lowered their face causing you to get afraid about what next move was.

She started to eat you out, "Shit, fuck Keh! " you groaned as you grabbed their head by their hair, Kehlani's tongue was moving really fast causing you to lay down on the bench table, she was suck the life out your bud.

You were a moaning mess, Lani's tongue was teasing your folds and your bud, you jolted up on the table when you felt a finger inside You,

"FUCK DADDY AHH" you cried while your eyes started to water "shh baby, it's alright calm down" she said as tears fell down your cheeks

You we're totally feeling the mix of pain and pleasure as this was your first time, after a few more thrust you cum on Kehlani's fingers, she was pretty much satisfied after seeing you out of breath under them.

"Let's get you cleaned up, alright? " you nodded watching as she walked to the paper towel dispenser. She walks back to you wiping your tears then your legs.

She look up at you with a smirk, "What?" You ask confused. "Round two in the science lab?"

✨𝙁𝘼𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙎𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀 ✨

✨𝙁𝘼𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙎𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀 ✨

Authors notes:

More chapters will be published when I get home and have wifi. I didn't want to keep you guys waiting 😘😘

 I didn't want to keep you guys waiting 😘😘

Me!

Love you babes🦋