🔞Fifty shades ✨Kehlani✨

I thought the first kehlani one was trash so...  And Kehlani goes by she/they pronouns so that is what I will be using.

𝘒𝘦𝘩𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘨!𝘱

Here I was, making some popcorn for me and my Girlfriend, kehlani. We were going to have a movie night in our living room tonight. We have been dating for a month and it was our one month anniversary today. She gave me an idea of having a movie night since we barely have time for each other as we're busy with our careers. But luckily it was a weekend and we both got two holidays to rest and enjoy. Just when I put the popcorn in the bowl, two tatted arms wrapped around my waist and a chin on my shoulder.

I recognised keh and rested my head back. She nuzzled their face in my neck, sniffing and kissing there softly. I giggled because of the tickling caused by their breathing.

"What is my baby doing?" She asked in a deep raspy voice, immediately making me get lost in their voice. I closed my eyes and turned around hugging lani back. "The popcorn is ready bub ." She chuckled softly hearing the nickname and told me to pick up the popcorn. I picked it up confused and she picked me up bridal style carrying me to our living room where we'll have our date.

carrying me to our living room where we'll be having our little date. Once we reached there she placed me on the couch as I put the popcorn on the table in the front. She slightly hovered above me looking straight into my eyes. Their hands made its way up to my waist pulling my body closer to theirs. We never have been intimate with each other. I was scared to do so. She moved their face closer to mine as my cheeks turned pink in colour. She sensed my nervousness and said "Don't be nervous baby." She said kissing my lips and making me sit on their lap. "Which movie do you want to watch?"I asked, picking up the remote from the table. "Can we watch something of my choice without you saying no?" She said, already knowing how picky I am to pick movies. I just sighed and nodded my head yes and she smirked?

She took the remote from my hand and started to search for that particular movie she wanted to watch. My eyes widened as I saw '50 shades of grey being played. Even though I never watched it, I was not so comfortable with watching it with my girlfriend.

I quickly turned to protest and she placed their index finger on my lips already knowing that I'm going to resist. "No 'No's' love" she said smirking again and I just tried not to watch the movie when something like that came up. The movie started pretty normally but then it started getting wilder and I felt the urge to bury myself where no one could see me. I immediately stood up when THAT scene came up, pretending to get some water. But then I heard the t.v. shut off and Keh hugged me from the back. "What happened, love? Why did you leave, hm?" She said in a more seductive tone rather than being angry.

"I w-wanted some water" I stuttered helplessly. "Is it because of the movie?" She asked now clearly seducing me as I could feel their bulge against my hips. I turned around harshly making my hips rub against their bulge as she growled in pleasure. "I'm ready, Kehlani" I whispered in their ear, seductively suddenly being bold. Shee picked me up on their shoulder, taking me to our bedroom. She threw on the bed and started stripping me as my hand went to their clothes, removing them. Once we were done stripping each other, theirhand went to my thighs caressing them. After caressing them for a while their hands got closer to my clit second by second. Once their fingers found my cunt. She pushed one finger inside me making me scream with pain. "It's ok babe. It will hurt a bit but then it will be so good that you'll be begging." She said raspily in my ear and kissed me to distract me from the pain.

She slowly started moving their fingers and I started to moan louder and louder. She fastened the pace by each thrust enjoying my messy self moaning their name. "It's Daddy for you, baby" she said and pushed another finger in. "Ah! Daddy!" I moaned, almost shouting my lungs out because of the pleasure. She quickly removed their finger when she sensed me clenching around their fingers indicating that I'm going to release soon. I whined loudly, clearly being frustrated. She entered me without any warning which made me shout.

"Ah! D-daddy, stop please" I pleaded to them to let me adjust to their size. She stopped and once I was good I motioned them to move. She then started moving making me feel as if I'm in heaven. It felt so pleasurable. She thrusted faster when she saw me moaning in pleasure and not in pain. She thrusted at an inhuman speed and I came two times when he was trying to come. I felt Lani twitching inside me and she thrusted even deeper and faster. After some thrusts she came inside me filling me.

She laid beside me and hugged me. "That was so good" she said almost whispering, we both covered in sweat. I was too tired to even hug them back so I just slept in their warm embrace. She kissed my lips one last time before drifting off to sleep.

 She kissed my lips one last time before drifting off to sleep

✨𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 ✨