Your child caught you two ✨Nicki Minaj ✨

𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪 𝘨!𝘱

𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 #2

"Mommaaaaaa" Milan your six year old daughter ran to you. I smiled turning to her little figure. "Are you hungry baby?" I asked her. "No Mommy". "Then what do you need little girl" "Can you tell me how babies come?" "Why do you suddenly want to know Mimi?" "Because I want a brother". I force a fake smile as I thought about my poor coochie.

I wiped my hands and squatted down to match her height. "Baby, an angel comes to married couples and gift them with babies". "No Mommy, Blue (Beyonce's daughter) told me that she was waiting for the angel to come but the angel never came, and her Mommy was screaming in their room".

I awkwardly smiled. "Baby but this is only true". "Then I wanna see that angel. Can you call her now?" "No, now go back to your room". "Nooo Mommy I want to know how angels have so much babies with them...... Do they have a baby factory in heaven like boss baby?"

"Milan". I sighed "Please Mommy please". She showed her puppy eyes. Now what should I tell her. I was thinking for an excuse when I heard Nicki. Now she can only handle her daughter.

" Mimiiii~". Nicki walked towards the living room as soon as she took off her shoes. "Momma". Milan ran towards her extending her little hands. And jumped in her arms.

"My baby how you doing?" She put a peck on her soft cheek. "Momma missed you during the video shoot" she said hugging Milan tightly in her arms.

"Me too". "Momma can you please tell me one thing?" She looked at me suspecting-ly "sure babe". She raised her eyebrow at Milan. "How babies come?"Nicki was quiet for a moment then responded "Ask your Mommy she knows very well". She smirked looking at me.

"I asked her but she told that an angel comes and gift babies". "Then that's your answer".

"But Blue tried to see the angel but all she heard is her mom screaming".

Nicki fell in an awkward situation. "Can I please see the angel today?" She thought for sometime when an idea popped in her head.

"Actually only couples can see the angel". "So can I get a little brother? No no ten little brothers?

"I think I can make that happen" Nicki replied looking you up and down. "Get to bed baby, I'll be there in a sec".

"Okay!"she ran towards her room.

Nicki stood up smiling then she suddenly looked at me smirking. Sometimes I get so startled by her sudden expression change.

I smiled nervously backing away from her.

"Babygirl, are you ready for ten little babies? It's been so long since I've wrecked you".

"Nicki, are you serious about milan's words she is just a baby".

She stepped towards you and grazed her nail over your neck and chest.

" I'll meet you in the bedroom in 10 minutes, hmm?"

"But i-"

"Guess you've forgotten to listen"

"Listen? I don't let anybody tell me what to do" you snapped grabbing Nicki's hand and placing it back by her side.

"Is that right" she responded looking at you with an arched eyebrow

"Yes, yes it is. I am a grown ass woman" you said as you turned around to walk away, but she grabbed your arm and pulled you right back to her.

"Since you wanna act all big and bad, I'll treat you like you are big and bad". You look at her confused

" bedroom. Get the box and be face down ass up. You hear me?"

" you know I was joking baby" you said as you let out a forced laugh.

"Nah, nah, nah" she said as she walked to Milan's room.

"Aw shit"

✨𝙁𝘼𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙎𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀 ✨