She's Back!

Hello narrator here now it's my time to shine~ ' cough cough' 

It was a winter day and a little rabbit who's not really little she's like 14 but she was sighing to herself because I don't know why cream just start I forgot my script."you're useless" cream said

Cream's pov

8 years now since he left oh I miss him his sweet smile,cheery laugh, heartfelt words and most importantly those kind ocean eyes I hope he's ok my life is awful being abused by my own mother I sick of it...I'm running away! It's not like she'll notice anyway. It feels like I'm free already but where to go? Mobius isn't that far right? Well it's time.... goodbye mother!

At mobius

....... Tails your cue!

Oh!

Tails pov

My 16th birthday what a year we were playing volleyball 🏐 me ⭐and sonic💙 were on a team while Amy💖 knux♥️ and sticks 💚are on the other. It was a great time till Amy said something.
"Hey guys do you remember cream?" She asked sticks just looked confused " who's she an alien?" She said getting her boomerang's out "way off sticks! She's much more beautiful than an alien" I said out loud when I thought I was thinking it they all looked at me until Knuckles stopped the silence "who's that?" He said "that'll be the moo-.... a mobian?" Sonic replied ha nope not gonna believe that rubbish "woah there is someone" Amy and sticks said in unison oh god not them too!

Cream pov

Almost.... There is it me or is there a beach there oh.... Thank chaos I.... I'm blacking out ! "Help!" I screamed

Tails pov

She's in trouble! At least I think it's a girl and I can tell she's also a fox like me but a creamy coloured fur and dark brown eyes. She sort of reminds me of cream... I could feel my ears going down before catching her jeez she has a lot of luggage well she looked nice I wonder what her name is?

Creams pov

I started slowly waking up I made it! I made it to the beach until I saw a blue hedgehog, a pink hedgehog, a red echidna, a Badger and a yellow fox... Wait sonic?,Amy?, knuckles?, I don't know who and tails!? What are they doing here. "Hi what's your name?" Tails asked "it's cre- cre...ssy Cressy my name is Cressy the fox!💛" I replied god that was close and we started a whole conversation. (You might want to remember the coloured heart's but if not here:

Sonic:💙
Amy:💖
Knux: ♥️
Sticks:💚
Tails:⭐
And Cressy/cream: 💛)

💙:So who are you again?
💛: Cressy the fox
💚:are you an alien?
💖: clearly not sticks
💛: oh well sticks it's nice to meet you
♥️:are you stupid?
💛:what kind of question is that?
♥️:A smart one!
💛:...
⭐:Leave her alone she probably is smart
💚&💙&💖: Are you simping?
⭐:no!
♥️: What's your zodiac?
💛: Sagittarius ♐
💖: Do you like making new friends?
💛: Absolutely!
💙: Can you run fast?
💛:sure
💚: Do you rummage through garbage?
💛: Uh no....
⭐: (Whispers) do you have a boyfriend?
💛: What was that?
🌟: Do you like building machines?
💛: Oh yes I love doing it
⭐&💚 &💙&💖&♥️:cool

Wow they haven't changed one bit though my stomach has it started to rumble "oops sorry I guess I'm kind of hungry..." I apologized kind of embarrassed "Oh Don't be embarrassed it's my birthday today there's tons of food and drinks and we haven't had any of it "tails!" Oh I know her it's zooey 🖤 I saved her once before she moved to mobius but Tails didn't look that happy to see her weird "oh who are you!? Tailsy! You know I don't like it when you hang around with other girls! 😤" She yelled oh are they dating oh right keep a smile (✿^‿^) "for the last time zooey 🖤 I'm not any boyfriend of yours and also stop with that stupid nickname it's tails!" He yelled wow I didn't really get a good look at him he's alot taller his voice is a little softer and lower than it was, all his muscles are in the right place and now he has goggles and a belt so cute! Wait.... Am I simping over tails? nonono I can't be can I oh well maybe one day I can tell him who I really am one day but if I want to get to that day I need to eat! Zooey kept looking at me angrily probably as tails sat next to me. Maybe one day I'll tell him my feelings but right now I need to eat!