maybe it's time to get over it... I'm so sorry!

It's been 9 years since 'the Cosmo incident' as we call it and tails is still in pain and it's hard for me to see that as one of his closest friends...oh hello It's nice to meet you I'm cream the rabbit and well.. I'd just wish that tails would see that maybe someone loves him more than he realizes.I go to tails house and help him with building machines which is actually quite entertaining for a 15 year old. Tails has changed but in such a lovely way!
He's alot taller, his voice got lower and he's alot better at flying and fighting. It makes my heart melt I tell you!

I guess I changed but I don't know I ditched the dress for a yellow crop top with some ruffles on the end with orangy shorts and some yellow tennis shoes and finally my hair got longer to finish it off. Now and then tails will put a sunflower in my hair which makes me blush no and then but I don't think he notices... Oh hell he's here how do I look eek!

"Hey tails how are you?" I asked him with a smile while sharing a hug like we normally do "I'm alright how about you cream?" He replied with another question "I'm okay is they're anything you need at all?" I replied he's so cute today I know I say that everyday but c'mon he's tails "oh yeah I came here to ask you to see if you could help me with an invention..." He asked unsure if I'd say yes "of course I'd love to!" I said flying off ahead of him "hey wait!" He yelled as I froze in place as he grabbed a sunflower and put in my hair "t... thank you very much tails" I said now flying beside him.

We soon reached his house as he showed me what he was making they're were many different accessories 12 of them for that matter.
(Author note: to put it bluntly apparently there were 7 more emeralds called the hope emeralds that help the girls become super but it turns out that one from there chaos emeralds and one from the hope emeralds were fake so now there's only 12 instead of 14)... Wait twelve emeralds twelve accessories oh he's making the emeralds not too noticeable so people (eggman) can't steal them,smart foxy "good idea tails!" I complimented "thanks I was thinking as these were old things I found that you could spruce them up a bit" he said softly while sharing a smile with me "gladly!" I said taking the head band, the butterfly bureau (I think that is how you spelled it) the flame pendant, the snowflake and leaf hair clip and the flower crown. I thought Amy could have the head band, rouge could have the butterfly bureau, blaze could have the flame pendant, snowy could have the snowflake clip, Coco could have the leaf hair clip and I could have the flower crown so I went to the area that tails made for me and started working

3 hours later

I'm hungry I'll see if tails wants- then I saw him on the floor crying his eyes out I rushed to him and gave him a warm embrace "what's wrong tails?" I asked "I....I something doesn't feel right cream..." He replied eyes glossy with tears "what do you mean?" I asked "I need her! I NEED COSMO!" He yelled oh god Tails I love you if only you could only see "it's gonna be okay!" "Nothing will be okay! I wish that you would of died instead of her!" He gasped instantly regretting what he said. I trembled backwards shocked at tails's behaviour "cream I-Im so sorry the anger took over me I didn't-" he tried to explain "Shut up!" I yelled "w... what?!" "I said Shut up! Tails how long is it going to be until you realise that someone else loves you! I've been supporting, supporting and supporting you what more do you want! I know! you want me to die so you can have her back while I have loved you for so long but you never noticed and I can't keep living like that…" I yelled with tears pouring out my eyes...

Tails pov

Before all that

Hi I'm miles tails prower and something happened to me that has affected my life forever. My love at first sight Cosmo sacrificed herself but Creams always there and I hope she'll always be because with her I feel happy like none of the things has happened to me but she's changed for the better she looks like this: