blessed (13)

People say first love never works out, that they won't be the only love in your life. But that wasn't the case for Jimin or Jungkook.

They were each others first love and yeah they didn't work out at first but in the end jimin had guessed destiny was on their side and he couldn't be anymore grateful for having jungkook back in his life as his.

Of course they know they have alot of more hardships in the future but for now they had one thing to do. Explain everything to Minji. Not the process of course. But the fact that jungkook was her father.

Jungkook finally knows everything. The older no longer had to hide anything from him anymore. That night, the two had spent the entire night talking and figuring things out and a possible life they could have together.

"Cupcake, there's something i need to tell you..." Jimin starts nervously, wondering how in the world he'd explain this to a five year old.

"yes appa?" she smiled, putting down her doll.

Jungkook quietly took a sit on the bed, deciding to watch for now and jump in when he is needed.

"Remember when you asked about having an eomma like your friends?"

Minji hums in response, her smile still on display.

"You see baby, You don't have an eomma who gave birth to you..." he starts hoping that he was using the right words. "I was the one who brought you into this world," he gives a nervous smile.

The little ones smile falters into a cute confused expression. "Does that mean your my Eomma?"

Jimin wasn't sure how to answer this, question. He didn't want Minji suddenly to start calling him eomma or anything, he's still a guy afterall.

"what your appa is saying that, he and i brought you into this world together," jungkook speaks up, getting up from his seat and walking to the other two.

"but how?" she questions further.

"We loved each other so much that, heaven blessed us with an angel like you..." The younger grinned, taking Minji into his hold.

She then made a shocked sound, "huh I'm an angel?"

"yes your are.." Jimin and jungkook answered together.

"our angel," jimin adds.

"are you my appa too now?" minji turns to jungkook.

"Yes but let's not call me that since it'll create confusion... how about.." he thought for a second.

"Papa? it's a way of saying dad in English.."

"Papa..." Minji tries to say, her smile reappearing. "i like it!" she accepts excitedly, loving the way the word sounds.

Being called a father for the first hit jungkook harder than he thought it would. The joyous and overwhelming feeling. Something that can't be described by words because it's like trying explain how the water feels to someone whose never swam before.

This however also made him realise a sense of responsibility. He was excited for what the future held because right there and there he vowed to himself to always protect this family. His family.
_

"you know she might have gotten my looks but she definitely has your personality," Jimin brings up randomly.

"what ways do you mean?" jungkook mumbles nuzzling his face into the olders neck as his hands circled his waist.

"well for instance, she likes everything you like; Photography, drawing... she also tries to dance sometimes," he giggles at the end, remembering the many times he caught her trying to imitate jungkooks dances from his phone.

"i guess that saying is true. Like father like daughter,"

"so if we had a son he'd turn out to be like me?" Jimin tries to imagine how they're son might look.

Just then a small hiss escapes his mouth as he feels jungkooks cold hand slip underneath his loose top. He feels the younger move from his neck to his ears.

"You wanna make another baby?" he whispers in a sultry tone.

The olders cheeks immediately heats up at the suggestion, the thought of being intimate with jungkook again made his mind run with wild thoughts.

Intimacy with Jungkook was always something he looked forward to during the initial stages of their relationship because jungkook always took care of him and made him feel things no one else was ever able to even though he's never been with anyone else.

"What are you thinking about baby?" Jungkook asks, moving his face to then place soft kisses on his neck.

But things were different now, Jungkook is older and would have expectations. Jimin started to think what if Jungkook didn't find him attractive anymore.

Jimin's body has changed particularly after giving birth. His abs were no longer present with few stretch marks. The more he thought the more his insecurities were eating him up.

"It's okay if you don't want to, i like what we have right now..." jungkook assures not wanting to pressure jimin into anything.

"no it's not that kookie..." he denies in a low voice.

"What's wrong?"

"It's- it's just what if you don't find me attractive anymore, i don't have the body i used to have when we were younger,"

Jungkook starts to move his hands on the olders porcelain skin, caressing his curvy sides, slowly moving to his stomach as jimin's breathing got a little heavier. With a sigh, jungkook drops his head on jimin's shoulder.

"Here i was thinking you didn't want to... do it with me anymore..." he says sheepishly, feeling flustered at his own assumptions.

Jimin had a blush of his own that tinted his cheeks.

"well then..." jungkook starts, his demeanor changing back to his flirty and charming side.

"Guess I'll have to show you soon, just how much i love you..." He gently bites jimin's ear earning a whimper from him

"but for now, let's just cuddle..." he beams cutely already putting his head on the pillow as he pulled jimin into his arms to spoon him.

Jimin on the other hand was at a loss of words. It never cease to amaze how the younger can be so sexy and cute in a blink of an eye.

Jungkook seemed to have grown bold. Now he can't help but anticipate that 'soon' the younger had mentioned.

_____________

a/n:

This didn't exactly turn out how i wanted it to but whatever.

Thanks for reading guys <3

p.s. not edited