First words

Lyle's Pov:
It has been and couple of months since the birth of my little siblings, and let me tell you, they are adorable, I love them so so much, I am always with them and never leaves they're sides, always when they're crying I would comfort them, when they were sleeping and mom and dad were talking I would sush them or make them leave the room, they are shocked at how I was so protective with them.

Today I am home alone with them, dads at work and moms at the store, she should be back in a couple of minutes, I was sitting in my room with Erik and Elizabeth who were cuddling my stuffed animals, I smiled at them as they were sleeping, I saw Ellie moving a little bit, looks like she was having a bad dream I got up and walked over to her and she woke up with tears in her eyes "Hey, it's okay I'm right here" I said as I hugged her I cuddled in my chest "I'm right here" I said again she looked up at me and started to giggle "What's so funny" I asked smiling at her "Ly-Ly-Lyle" she said and I was in shock, completely in shock, her first words is my name but I couldn't believe it she giggled at me again from my shocked back "Lyle" she said in a happy voice I smiled at much that my cheeks hurt I looked over at Erik still smiling to see him getting up and I put my hand out for him to come he crawled slowly to me "Look what Ellie can do" I said and Erik looked at Ellie "Say it again Ellie" I said "Lyle" she said giggling and I looked at Erik who was smiling and started to laugh in a baby voice "Can you do that? " I asked and he just looked at me "Come on little brother, try" I said "Lyle" I said and he tried "Lye" he said "No, no, Lyle" I said "Lyl-" he stopped like he couldn't say the last letter "Come on you can do it" I said "Lyle" he said my name!  "That's it, great job you two" I said as I hugged both of them and they cuddled in my chest, that's when mom came home "Mom, mom, come here! " I yelled and she came "Ellie, Erik say it again" I said "Lyle!" they said at the same time and my mom looked shocked at remand was smiling, and I was so happy.
(I know guys it's a little short but the next chapter will be longer I promise :))