15 years

Elizabeth's Pov:
I was walking downstairs, I was ready to go out with Lyle and Erik, it was Saturday and every Saturday we hang out together, I haven't went to school in 3 years, I was practicing tennis and boxing a log, and I was really good at that, but I wanted to be a lawyer but my so called father made me quit school.

As I was walking down the stairs someone grabbed my hand and pulled me up a couple of stairs up, I looked up and saw dad "What's up dad? " I asked "Where are you going? " he asked "It's Saturday, me Lyle and Erik always go out on Saturday's" I said and he nodded "When you get back I'll be waiting" he said and walked upstairs and I rolled my eyes really sad and annoyed, I knew what was coming when I get back but I didn't say anything just put a smile on my face and walked downstairs where Lyle and Erik where waiting "Come on, you took ages" said an Annoyed Lyle and I have him a look, and we walked outside and sat in the car, Lyle put some music on and our favourite came on, we started to sing and dance in the car when we stopped at a red light Lyle put the music up more loudly and we started to sing Aldo more loudly that's when all three of us saw an old couple looking at us like we were on drugs, We shut out mouths and Lyle slowly turned the music down and started to drive normaly,  Erik pulled his mirror down, and all three of us saw the old couple still looking at us, and we burst of laughing.

We went to a restaurant, and ate out lunch, then we went to the mall and went clothes shopping, I was at the girls side while Lyle and Erik where the boys side, I was looking for a pare of jeans, but I just couldn't find the right ones, that's when someone tapped my shoulder, when I turn around I saw burst of laughing, I saw Erik with a big pare of mom jeans, a top and a wig, I could see Lyle in the back laughing so hard that he slowly kneeled down on his knees and hold his stomach with both of his hands "What-Why are you wearing that? " I asked still laughing, not stopping "Me and Lyle were bored and played Truth and Dare while looking for clothes and he dared me to wear this" he said annoyed and I burst of laughing again "Hey don't laugh, I look hot" he said as he turned to the mirror that was next to him checking himself out, Lyle literally crawled to me and I helped him up to his feet "Nice" I whispered at him we were both red as tomatoes Erik looked at us again "Whatever" he said while huffing and turned his shoes and started walking like a model which me and Lyle laughed again really hard, after a couple of minutes me and Lyle calmed down and Erik came back with his old clothes, and I looked at him "You know,  you did look hot" I said winking at him "I mean of course" he said while doing a model pose and me and Lyle started laughing hard again but this time Erik joined us too.

After clothes shopping we went shoes shopping, I needed a new pair of shoes and so did Erik and Lyle, so we went to the closest shoe shop from the clothes shop and I saw these amazing shoes and I ran to them and I tried them on and they looked amazing, after Lyle and Erik also found they're shoes we both them and we started to leave the shop, now we are walking around the mall just looking at stuff, and Erik phone buzzed he opened it and saw a text "It's from mom" he said "What is she saying?" asked Lyle "She wants us to do the groceries" he said annoyed and me and Lyle Gage each other annoyed looks too, so we went to the store.

When we where at the store a whole list of things that we needed to buy came on Erik's phone like a text from mom "Those are a lot of things" I said shocked looking at the phone "Yeah J know" said Erik "Well let's get to it" said Lyle grabbing cartwheel "I think that we are going to need two cartwheels" I said still shocked and Lyle nodded and gave Erik another one, Erik and Lyle where pushing the cartwheels while I was looking for the stuff we needed to buy, there was milk on the text but u didn't know which milk we should buy, as I turned around to ask Lyle and Erik, I was shocked at what I saw, the one cartwheel was left next to me, while Lyle was pushing the other one really fast and Erik was on it, and they where like flying around and some people that passed where looking and laughing at them, I smiled at my two ridicules brothers "Boys" I said and they stopped and looked at me "Come on stop the playing, we need to buy these things" I said and they nodded laughing at each other of what happened and we continued searching the stuff.

When we got back home mom was in her PJs "Your dads asleep, you've got diner in the fridge" she said and kissed us goodnight, mom loved us, even if she did sometimes abuse is, she still loved us, and we could feel that, but not with dad. Never. As me Lyle and Erik finished eating the diner, we got dressed in our PJs and went to our bedrooms.

I was sleeping when I heard a loud Singh behind me "Elizabeth" said dad and I quickly closed my eyes pretending to sleep I could feel dad waling next to my bed "Ellie, you know I love you" he said, and that's what I said, when he tells that he loves us, we never feel that, I slowly got up from my bed and dad unbuckle his belt and like always he would torture me.

After he was done he got dressed and went to bed again with mom, I ran to the bathroom and started to throw up, I felt someone watching me from behind me and I turned around and saw mom with sad eyes, she knew what was happening, but did nothing, she slowly walked away from the door and a I continued to throw up.