chapter 14

the past 3 days me and cohen been playing around. we haven't fuck yet i won't let him he keeps trying, he did eat me out that felt so good tbh. today maybe the day idk grace been at her grandmothers house we gonna get her in a couple of days. i was sitting on top of cohen while he watches tv, i was sitting there talking about what i want in the future playing with his chain "also i wanna have like a lemon tree you know like the one we saw at the store it was pretty" you said. you moving your hands down his abs and message them, you make eye contact with him "baby" he said licking his lips "huh" you tilted your head a little "your turning me on, on purpose huh isn't you" he said biting the side of his cheek "not really probably" you said grinning. you watch his hand go up to your neck pulling you into a kiss.

y'all started to making out and he pulls your shirt off, and pull you on top of him more. you pull from the kiss and take your bra off "pants" you said looking down you look back up to a smirking cohen, you get off him and take your pants off with your underwear he pulls his pants off with his boxers. you get on top of and started to make out again, his hands goes to your waist and lifts you up and pull you down slower onto his dick. you slightly moans as he pulls you down more and started moving you up and down "b baby y y your taking me to the hotel after this" you struggled to say "no" he groans "yes" you moan. he lets go as your body takes control "fuck" you said making cohen tilt his head back "god" he moans "don't stop" he says letting out a shaky voice "baby do you really love me" he moans. i actually had to think about that, everything he put me through "idk" you moan "idk i'm sorry" you said grinding on him causing his hands to dig in your skin "why" he said in painful voice "e ev everything you put me through c gosh". "say it that you love me or i'm done" he said closing his eyes bitting his lip "i i can't plss i'm ready cum" he grabs your waist holding you down "hold it intill you say you love me" he said outta breath "cohen plss" you whimper "say it" he yells, you fall on his stomach "i love you cohen" you whisper in his ear "i love you" you said again dragging the you "good girl now get up and ride me" he demands. you got up and started to ride him in till both of you came "ughh fuck" you both said releasing. a couple minutes later just laying there "hotel now" you said looking up at cohen "get dress" he said you smiled at his response and got up and walk to your room.

i grab a hoodie and a pair a thongs with some medium wash jeans. you put a belt on and necklace with some small hoop earrings. you went to the bathroom and look at your self "how tf he think i'm cute while we fuck that's weird my hair is a mess" you said grabbing a brush, brushing it back into back bun. you did two big swoop edges, by time you was done you heard cohen getting his clothes on "we going outta town" he yells so you can hear him "huh outta town?"  you said with a little mug on your face "yes" he said walking in with a black zip up hoodie with some jeans. "i need to do your hair again" you said running your hands through his scalp.

a/n- quick chapter