chapter 15

we get on the air plane after taking so many pictures . i posted some on my spam and main

noty/nspam   guess who i'm with 😙 liked by notderek

noty/nspam guess who i'm with 😙 liked by notderek

loading comments

user90: new boyfriend???
^noty/nspam: probably 👀

user109: cohen mmm
^noty/nspam: mmmm
^user82: it's COHEN I KNEW IT

we get to are hotel and get are room. also were in new york, i lay on the bed "get up and help me put the stuff away" he said hovering over you "no i'm tired"  you whined "i bet you won't be tired if i did this" he started kissing your neck "cohen stop" you said pushing him off and he just laughs. "still tired" he ask "yes you put the stuff back plss" you said pulling off your shirt and pants "sleeping naked huh" he said looking up "yah" you said pulling the covers over your body. you could hear him put the stuff away. "baby i'm ready shower ok" he said kissing your from the side "ok" you said turning over to face him "ok? you don't wanna get in with me" he frowned "you gotta carry me i'm to weak right now" you sighed laying back down. you felt his hands pick your body up and carry you to the bathroom "be careful almost hit my head on that wall" you said getting ready to jump down "my bad" he laughs "that's not funny cohen" you said rolling your eyes. "mmm it is to me" he said putting you down, you sat on the counter watching him get undressed. he looks up with a smile "gonna join me or watch" he said with a cheeky smile. you jump off the counter and pulled all your clothes off and showered.

when y'all was done y'all went to sleep waiting for tomorrow to plan things. when we woke up we brushed are teeth and all also order breakfast, while talking. "so what grace like to do" cohen said drinking his juice "idk tbh she likes everything you give her atleast she's a thankful baby" you said smiled while eating "she's not spoiled don't even try cohen" you said looking at him dead in the eye "ok ok i won't spoil her" he said rolling his eyes "i'm deadass i don't want my daughter asking for some 15 thousand dollar shoes" you said taking a bite of your bacon not loosing eye contact with cohen "well just one necklace" he said "sure" you agreed something she can grow up in. we get dress ready to leave, you had a black tank top with a black short skirt with black short heels. also cohen was wearing a black graphic tee with some black shorts some sneakers. we were actually heading to a meeting in new york, you know i'm a model right i haven't been modeling and people want to interview me on live tv today for a episode on there show on "why i stop modeling" well keep reading. we sit at the table and the mic was face right at us "hey guys welcome to are broadcast to we will be interviewing y/n y/l/n" he said pointing to you and the camera went on you. you smiled "before we get started i would love to know who this is" he a smiling at cohen "he's my boyfriend" you said smiling looking at cohen who looked honored "what's your name buddy" he said "cohen muse or you could call me cohen musey" he nodded at his response "so how did you two meet was it recently or y'all just knew each other like that" he said starting off with questions "so me and cohen been so called friends when we was 12 because of my sister i knew cohen from her and her boyfriend. we used to never get along i could say it was him who didn't like me" you said rolling your eyes playfully at cohen "but we i think we got serious at 15" he nodded "how's  your daughter" he ask "she's ok she's at her grandma's" you said "quick question don't wanna be disrespectful but you don't have to answer, fans been wondering who's the dad" he ask "well" you looked over at cohen "he is i just never said nun about it i like to keep my business off the internet i don't wanna be messy" you tried to explain in the easiest way. we talk and talk "y/n fans will also love to know why don't you post more or collab no more with people and model" he said "ok" you chuckled "i still do collabs there just private also i will be modeling soon after i get my life together i also do post just not on my main" you explained "so you have more pagesl he ask "yes a spam which nobody else is getting into i posted on there like not to long" you said nodding your head "and i will love to ask your boyfriend a couple of questions is that ok" he said. you look over to get a response "sure" cohen said sitting up.

after the interview we did a couple a pictures for the instagram post. the caption said "where have y/n been??" that was kinda pretty cool how they was editing the video, but anyways me and cohen got invited to this celeb party we was already dressed so i said "yah we should go" you said to cohen and he nods. you grab your purses we get into the car and drive to the party. when we got there it was like a fancy restaurant i thought it would be like a club very unexpected. as soon we walk in i spotted derek & mattia sitting at a table talking. we got are seats and sat down "bae imma be right back i'm ready go to derek" you said sitting your bag down "ard" he said. i walk over to talk to derek and mattia looks me up and down, "hey derek" you said hugging him "hi mattia" you said shaking his hand "you look gorgeous" he said kissing my hand "thank you very much" you said pulling your hand away awkwardly smiling "mattia chill she got a kid and a boyfriend" he said in a serious tone "yah" you agreed "my bad" he said "who wanna make a tiktok on my spam" mattia said "derek you up" you raise a eye brow.