Chapter one

Their rooms and the "class" room ^^^

GRACE'S POV:

*12 years pass, 2063*

I'm sitting on my bed, waiting for the lights to turn on. A lot of thoughts where going through my head. What was today going to be like, what where we having for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

I heard a faint hum. With that the lights came on. I walked out of my room, only to be greeted my others coming out of there rooms.

We all made our way to our "class". It's not really a class, it's a room, where we sit and look at the board.

I really wasn't paying attention, and I don't think anyone else was either.

But I heard "You are the link between the past and future generations, and have been entrusted with the survival of our species. You will have children onboard the ship, and your grandchildren will be the ones to reach the planet. On-ship reproduction will occur via artificial fertilization and incubation, during each generations 24th year in order to maximize resources."

That was the last of the "class" for today.

We all headed to the workout center, a few people were running on the treadmills and others were leaning against the wall.

I saw Christopher, go and check some hardware, before he went to lunch. I was starving, I felt like I have eaten in ages.

I walked into the cafeteria, and got in line. The cafeteria was quite, no one was talking, from what I could hear.
Today it looked like we were having carrots, green beans, and down type of circley brown things.

Some guy tripped and dropped his plate, when he was going up the stairs. Everyone including me was smiling.

It's not that we were making fun of him, he was smiling himself, it was just to lighten the mood.

After we finished eating, we had to wait in line, for the "blue". I'm not sure what it does, or why we need it.

Richard says it helps, us. I trust him, so I continue to take it.

It doesn't have a taste. Its like water, but it's blue, and it looks like fruit punch. Someone told me to move forward, and I was cut off, from my thoughts. I guess that's a good thing right?

I walked up to the computer, and it scanned my eye. After a few seconds, Grace F.76 was popped up on the screen. Then the cup at the bottom began to feel with a blue liquid. I drank it and placed my cup in a bin.

Everyone was relaxing, by listening to music, reading, or talking. Me and Tom where having a conversation, when I saw sela walk by and look out the window thing.

Yeah I mean I guess its scary because we have to stay up here and repopulate.

AUTHORS NOTE:

sorry this is a short chapter. I'm having to rewatch the movie to make sure I don't mess up any details.

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT! THANKS LOVES <33

New POV'S coming soon!!