Chapter two:

The security room^^^ you should know what a greenhouse looks like, and a software room <33 Sorry if you don't, I couldn't find any pictures

Started  July 16th
SELA POV:

I asked Richard if we could talk, of course he said yes.

But I had to meet him in his office, it looked a lot like our bedrooms, expect he had a huge deal in the middle of his office.

He had two chairs sitting across from his seat.

I was honestly scared "Well, we're the first generation, so we will never see the planet. We will never know what they discover"

Richard looked like he was thinking, then he wiped the thought away and said "that's true"

I know he was thinking the same thing I was. Of course I'm blunt, so I said it.

"Our lives are unimportant"

Richards response was "No, your life, my life is as important as anyone's. Here or on earth"

Honestly he sounded like he was giving a speech.

I realized I was spaced out, when Richard spoke. He wanted to show me something. What was it?

He tapped something on the computer screen, "I'm not supposed to let anyone see these" A picture popped up.

There was three people, a women who was wearing a plain light pink shirt, and a pair of blue jeans. The man next to her was wearing a button down dark blue shirt, with jeans. In front of the couple was a little boy.

He couldn't have been over the age of five, he wore a green shirt, with dark shorts.

"That was my father and his parents" You could tell ithe picture was really old. "My grandparents, I never knew them, but I know they lived an honest life."

He sighed, "You know, they took care for their family, they provided for the future. That's all any of us can do"

This left me to think about what my life or family would have been like. Richard soon told me it was time for bed, I wasn't tired.

I just laid on my back, and looked at the ceiling. You could hear the raddling of the ship.

CHRISTOPHER'S POV:

I thought today was going to be a 'normal' day. Key word 'thought'

We were all doing our daily rounds, of checking the ship software, watering and feeding the plants, watching the security cameras, or doing inventory checks.

I was in the greenhouse. I was looking at all the green beautiful plants, when I heard a beeping noise. Richard immediately came over to check things out.

I spoke up "There's a toxin in the irrigation water"

I knew something was up when Richard said "Well, just replace the filter, and test it again"

I had a feeling, "Its coming from us, it's in our urine." Richard replied "Yeah, it's from something we've eaten"

"Are we eating something toxic?"

Richard answered "Maybe toxic for plants that relies solely on water, but your stronger than that."

I really made me think, while I stared at the computer screen questions poored into my mouth. "What is it? What's the chemical?"

He hesitated "I don't know, just change the filter"

Richard is acting really werid....

AUTHORS NOTE:

🚨THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT, IM SORRY🚨

Omg THANKS FOR 17 READERS ON THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!

Thanks loves, please live comments and votes! <3333