ೃ⁀➷𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5: 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚, 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆? ೃ

*The Next Day~*

Star skipped over to me. "Hey bestie!!! How are you feeling?"

I shrugged, closing my locker. I didn't know what to feel at this point. "Eh. Also thanks for letting me stay at your house that one time."

Star smiled and spun. "Nooo problem!!! That's what besties do!!!"

I chuckled at her.

Man she is awesome.

I walked up to her as she constantly kept spinning, distracted. I smiled and held my grasp on her shoulder and she stopped spinning which brought her back to my attention.

"Sorryyy I got all looopy" she said dizzily, stumbling a bit.

I smiled and tried to keep her on her feet.

"Listen there's something I really want you to ask Marco."

Marco's POV

Man!! Yesterday was amazing. Jackie and I talked for a whole five minutes about cats!! It was so cute!!! I finally faced my fear and spoke to her! Now all I have to do is ask her out.

I strut into the school feeling super good. I high five kids in the hallway I barely knew!! Today is going to be perfect.

I was opening my locker until I heard a familiar voice.

"Listen there's something I really want you to ask Marco."

Y/N.

Should I eavesdrop? No.. that's wrong. But it involves me! I shake away the negative thoughts. I don't care, It must be important!

I closed my locker and saw Y/N and Star standing by the wall a few lockers down from me.

"Okayyyy, what is it?" Star said.

"Well," I saw Y/N fiddling with her fingers. She looked kinda nervous. "I was wondering if you could ask Marco if I can stay with you guys."

She already asked me this and I told her I would ask my parents!!

So impatient.

"Why?" Star asked.

"Well it's just.. I don't know where my family is," she started to tear up. "and I don't know if they are out there looking for me, I just need somewhere to stay, please." She grabbed star's hands in a begging way.

She's alone...

I close my locker ashamed of my rude thought about her, and walk to class.

Y/N's POV

Star had a painful look in her eyes. "I know you told me to tell Marco, but I'm making the decision." She takes my hand tightly and smiles. "Of course you can stay."

I smiled relieved and I hug her tightly. She hugs me back. I'm so grateful for her.

I pull away from her smiling. "Can't wait to see you later."

Star smiles.  "Yeah, you too. I hope you find your parents soon." She said, and with that she walked away.

*End of school~*

Marco's POV

Finally!! Freedom! I wait for Star outside so we can walk home together, but she isn't there.

Hmm.. maybe she went home already.

I shrug and decide to walk home.

I open the door, and I see Y/N on the couch with my parents.