ೃ⁀➷𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 16: 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒐<3 ೃ⁀➷

Marco's POV
It was a beautiful day, and Star and I are out on our first date: At the mall. I asked her out yesterday!! Yeah I know, not really romantic but I want things to be casual. I don't always have to go all out on dates.

Star's POV

Marco and I went to the mall!!! It was like a one day, whole day date. We went shopping, played toy machines, and even better, we at at the food court!! He knows me so well. Im glad it wasn't anything fancy at first. Besides! I like casual fun dates more. That way we can just be ourselves without going all out, you know?

Marco's POV

We both sat at this table in a corner. We had pretzels, soda, and ice cream. We finished the ice cream first hahaha.

Star's POV

"Mmm" I said eating my pretzel. "So good."

Marco chuckled and touched his face. "You have a little something on your face."

"I do?" I said as I swallowed my food, and took my mirror out. "Marco there's nothing on my face."

Marco smiled and kissed my cheek. "Yeah you do."

I blushed as he sat back down.

Marco is so cute. He's treated me so sweetly, and he's the perfect boyfriend I've ever had. We've been dating now for 3 days!! I feel like we're rushing things but a part of me doesn't. All I know is I never want to stop being with him.

I smiled and took a sip of my soda, as I looked away still flustered.

Marco's POV

I smiled at her as I continued eating.

Man, I'm the luckiest boy in the world. To be with such a beautiful girl, and to be doing fun stuff like this all the time. Everytime I'm with her, I feel like I'm in a dream. My heart starts racing, my palms start to sweat, and time feels like it's stopped moving.

She's so special to me. I never EVER wanna lose her.

"That was slick, huh?" I wiggled my eyebrows, drinking my soda.

Star rolled her eyes. "Psh, you wish Diaz." She said still looking away.

"You're still blushing though." I smirked.

She was speechless.

Hehe, I win.

She put her soda down. "Hey! Im tired, can we go home?"

I nodded. "Of course."

I waited for her to throw her trash away and we both walked together hand in hand.

10 minutes later, we came back home.

"Today was awesome, Marco!" She smiled.

"No problem babe!" I covered my mouth.

Did I just say that?

Star's POV

I blinked. "W-what did you just call me?"

Marco covered his face. "Agh.. I'm so sorry, I just.. I was hoping you would like it, but if you think it's weird I totally understand." He started to ramble.

"Marco, hey..." I got interrupted when he started to continue rambling.

"I'm sorry I'm just really trying here to be the best boyfriend I can be for you."

I uncovered his eyes. "I think it's cute."

He blushed. "Y-you do?"

I nodded. "In fact, I think it's adorable."

Marco smiled lovingly at her caressing her face. "Oh Star.. you're adorable."

I leaned in to kiss him grabbing his face and he kissed back. He pulled me in by the waist, rubbing my back.

We both pulled away and beamed at each other.

Marco tilted his head smiling. "Iiiii think we should go in."

I smiled. "Yeah, yeah you're right."

I stepped to the side and let Marco open the door.

"Soooo what do you wanna do now?" Marco said closing the door.

"Welllll we have the whole house to ourselves." I smirked.

He turned RED. "I-oh-I-uh" sweat dripped down his forehead.

"Let's go upstairs and cuddle!!!!" I smiled yanking him.

Marco's POV

I wiped my forehead relieved. I've gotta stop getting the wrong idea.

Star was already laying in her bed and I smiled getting in next to her. "You want me to be the big spoon?"

She nodded smiling, and turned her back towards me. I wrapped her arms around her waist, nuzzling into her neck.

She smiled. "I love you, Marco."

"I love you too, Star." I said, whispering into her ear.

She giggled quietly and we both soon fell asleep.