A cruel joke

Then they heard another loud boom of thunder. Catherine got up and handed Steve the Oreos, and went toward the stairs. on his way up Steve opened the Oreos only to find a note that said "LOL" in bold, capital letters. Steve
looked to where Catherine was standing on the stairs, but she was no longer there, so he dropped the cookie container and went running up after her.....

Steve: that was a cruel joke. (He said as ran into their room) and now you'll pay for it. (He said playfully with an evil laugh as he searched the room for her)

But she was nowhere to be seen. Catherine had had plenty of time to learn the house and find all of its hiding places. lucky for steve he new all of its secret hiding places too, so it shouldn't be hard to find her. he looked in all the bedrooms, the loft, and then he heard a noise and went towards the bathroom and heard it again "was Catherine throwing up?" Steve thought.
He snuck over to the door and tried to twist the knob, it was locked. Steve took a step back and pulled out his gun (just to be safe) then kicked the door in, and looked around. Catherine was over sitting by the toilet, when she saw Steve she got up and went to the sink.

Steve: hey cath, what's wrong? (He asked concerned)

Catherine: I don't know. (she said as she washed her face off)

Steve: what happened? (He said as came over to the sink, putting his gun away)

Catherine: I don't know. I just gave you the cookies and ran up here to hide, then I felt sick so I ran to the bathroom and threw up, I don't even know why I did.

Steve: alright, did you eat anything new or expired?

Catherine: no, I just had macaroni salad and burgers. nothing new or expired. (she said as she was about to put toothpaste on her toothbrush)

Steve: you should wait at least an hour before you do that. (Steve said taking the toothpaste and putting the cap back on)

Catherine: why?

Steve: cause the acid in your stomach, plus the the toothpaste will eat away at your teeth.

Catherine: ok, but then I'll still have this nasty taste in my mouth......I still feel kinda sick, I think I need to lay down. (she said as she felt the urge to throw up again)

Steve: ok, do you think you should go to the hospital?

Catherine: no, I just need to lie down.

Steve picked her up and carried her to their room and laid her on down on the bed, and leaned down and whispered in her ear...

Steve: by the way, the cookie thing was a cruel joke, and I will get you back for it.

Catherine: we'll see about that.

Steve: oh, I will, you watch, I'll get you so good. (He said as he laid down beside her)

Catherine: good luck with that. (she said as she began to feel a little better)

Steve: what, you don't think I can do it?

Catherine: oh, I know you can't.

Steve: well, your not exactly the hardest person to trick, you know.

Catherine: yeah well, you proved today that your not either.

Steve: good point, well you sound a lot better, I mean, your annoying me again. (He said jokingly) How do you feel?

Catherine: I feel much better now, I don't know what happened earlier, but it's gone now.

Steve: that's good (he said as he leaned in to kiss her, and then stopped himself, remembering that she hadn't brushed her teeth)

Catherine sat up

Catherine: do you hear that?

Steve: hear what?

Catherine: .....that. (she said as she heard the sound again)

Steve: I don't hear anything.

Catherine: maybe it was nothing. do you think I can go brush my teeth now, cause this taste is killing me?

Steve: well you can, but it will ruin your teeth, and pretty soon I'll be kissing an old lady with no teeth. (He said teesing her)

Catherine: ok, fine, how long till I can?

Steve: about half an hour now.

Catherine: great. (she said sarcastically)

Catherine stared at her watch and counted each minute till an hour was up. When it was, she looked at Steve.

Catherine: can I go now?

Steve: oh, no, now you have to wait another half hour.

Catherine: what!?! But you sa-

Steve: Catherine, I'm just kidding with you, yes, you can go now. (He said cutting Catherine off)

Catherine: jerk. (She said as she playfully smacked him)

Steve: I love you. (he said moving in really close to her, just a lips distance away) now, go brush your teeth so I can kiss you.

Catherine: alright, try not to miss me to much.

Steve: I'll try.

Catherine went to brush her teeth , after about ten minutes, Steve heard something, so he went to find out what it was. he walked by the bathroom and saw it wasn't coming from there. then he heard a loud bang downstairs, so he ran down to see what it was he looked around and saw........

A/N Hi guys I'm sooo sorry I took so long to update. I'll try to do better. hugs and kisses to all my readers! PS. Let me know if you like it.