f o r t y t w o

It's wednesday, everyone knows what it means

It's wednesday, everyone knows what it means. Actually no- only Saeron does and yes, she's meeting Sungjoon today. Boy does one know the panic state she's in right now, but she hoped for the best.

According to the stories, if they're even real, of her and Sungjoon- none of them seemed that bad to begin with. Taehee knew about this 'family reunion' if one could say, and she couldn't feel happier for her daughter. Sungjoon's a good man, and Taehee knew that she won't have to worry too much.

They disconnected by Taehee's own urge, so there wasn't really any problem between her and Sungjoon. The woman was sitting on the dining table, still deep in thoughts until the sound of shuffling took her out of her trance. Looking towards the stairs stood Saeron as she searched for something in her purse.

"Mom, have you seen my car keys? I swear it was on my table," she asked, still shuffling through her belongings as her brows clashed. Taehee walked towards her and stopped infront of the girl before holding the dangly thing up in between her fingers, the keys Saeron's been searching for almost half an hour.

Saeron smiled brightly, grabbing them from her mother's hands then hugged her, "You're a life saver." Taehee let go, pecking her forehead and looked at her daughter with loving eyes. Saeron noticed her gaze, furrowing her brows as she laughed, "What?"

The woman shook her head, placing her palms on Saeron's shoulder before patting her head, "Be careful now."
Saeron smiled as her mother did so, hugging her once again then made her way out towards her car. Just as she entered the car, she habitually glanced at the rear mirror which was facing her neigbor's front door, and it suddenly opened revealing the owner.

Her face brightened, opening the window snd popped her head out. "Eyo jisung pwark!" Saeron called out, laughing at the nickname as she waved happily, a big smile plastered on her lips when the boy looked over. The same reaction was displayed on his face as he waved back, jogging towards the sidewalk, stopping as his eyes glanced at the road to make sure there were no cars passing. When the road was empty he continued to jog at the girl.

"Going somewhere?" Jisung asked as he bent his body to her window level, lightly panting from the small run and Saeron nodded in return. "Yepp, it's gonna be crazy" she giggled with one of her folded arms resting on the opened car window, nose scrunching and eyes turning into her signature crescent moon-shaped ones as she did so, "You seem like you're heading somewhere yourself."

"Yeah, I'm off to see my brother," the boy said and Saeron grew confused. "Brother?" she asked as she squinted her eyers when trying to recall anything about it, "You never told me you had a brother."
Realization struck him, she didn't know anything about his brother, nor does the girl even know a brother exists.

"U-uh yeah, I don't really talk about him that much" Jisung rubbed the nape of his neck, "He's just.. not that important."
Those final words caught Saeron's attention, and it made her frown but she restricted herself from being nosy so she only nodded in response. Looking at the time, she could see that she was running late.