part 2

the next morning i woke up cuddled into a warm body. i started playing with his hair and then after a while he opened his eyes.

"goodmorning beautiful" he said smiling with his eyes still closed.

"goodmorning" i replied back with a smirk.

then as he pulled me closer with his arm around my body, he said, "we should sleep in the same bed more often, i was very warm."

"i wouldnt mind that" i said kissing the tip of his nose. then he closed his eyes with a smirk looking very happy.

then he opened his eyes and started staring into mine so i stared back into his.

"your eyes are very pretty" he whispered.

"thanks j." i whispered back.
"anything for you" he whispered with a wink.

"wanna go eat breakfast"

"ye-" he got cut off by addi screaming "BREAKFAST IS READY"

—————-
after breakfast i decided to get a pic for instagram.

@sophie mwah😽 @charlidamelio

user, cute

user, ikr your so hot

jadenhossler, stunning girl

brycehall, hot

addisonrae, pop off sis

user, jaden and sophie
user, i ship
user, ship

madslewis, yes bestie

joshrichards, pretty princess

user, aww josh's comment🥺
user, ship
user, ship

click to load more

—————-
the next thing i know radom people are coming into our house because bryce set up a pool party. i got my swuimsuit and walked out of my room and into jadens room which was across the hall.

"hey- wow you look beautiful" he said getting up and hugging me.

"thanks but are you sure its not to showy" i asked knowing he would be honest.

"no its perfect baby i promise"

"ok thanks" i said smiling up to him.

"ok lets go" he said pulling my hand.

"oh my gosh"

"wow you look omg"

"for real"

"that swuimsuit is stunning on you" the girls said randomly as i walked outside by the pool where they were seated.

"thanks guys" i said with a smile.

—————-
after awhile of tanning christian grabbed mads and threw her in, then cooper grabbed sab, then bryce grabbed addi, then jaden made his way towards me.

"jaden dont you dare" i said sending him dagger eyes.

"i love you" he said before throwing me over his shoulder and into the pool.

"JADEN HOSSLER"

"sorry princess" he said coming into the water and hugging me.

"it is what it is" i replied as he kissed my head.

—————-
later that night i was watching tv in my room after dinner. everyone from the party left except a few friends. then someone knocked on my door.

"who is it?"

"josh."

"come in."

"hi" he said coming over to my bed before slamming his body next to mine.

"hey."

"whatcha watching?"

"TVD."

"can i watch?" he asked looking at me as i watched tv.

"duh."

he laid next to me and pulled me closer to him so we were cuddling. then he started playing with my hair which felt so good might i add.

—————-
the next morning josh was gone when i woke up and i decided to go to addis room.

"hey babygirl" addi said as i peeked my head around the corner before walking in.

"goodmorning babe" i said sitting next to her on her bed.

"whats up?" she asked.

"nothing just woke up and walked in here i dont know" i said shrugging with a little giggle.

"well im glad you came to me i feel like i never see you."

"i know i miss you we need to do something together soon."

"for real."

—————-
after addi and i chatted away we met everyone downstairs for breakfast and we all ate the food noah made. then after that the boys went and worked out, while i went up to my room to do who knows what.

—————-
a little while later i heard the boys come home. then someone decided to knock on my door. jaden then came in.

"hi j" i said as he opened the door.

"hi soph" he replied as he walked over to me.

"how was your workout"

"good" he said as he was about to lay on my bed.

"wait did you shower there?"

"yes" he said laughing.

"ok good" i added in relief. 

"what you dont want my beautiful sweaty body on your bed?" he said with a smirk.

"not the sweaty part" i said not making eye contact with him.

"but you want my body on your bed." he asked as he moved my head to look at him.

"what are you gonna do today" i said dodging his question.

"probably go to the studio later what about you" then he layed next to me.

"probably just hangout by myself" "you can always come with me if you want" he grabbed me into a warm cuddle hug before kissing my head.

"maybe i will" i replied with a smirk.

"yay"

"im gonna take a nap first"

"ok"

he then started playing with my hair and making shaped on my back that made me fall asleep thinking about him.