part 3

i woke up from my nap an hour later and jaden was sleeping next to me.

aww he must have fallen asleep to

i tried to grab my phone but then jaden pulled me closer to him.

"no stay here"
"i just wanted to grab my phone"
"no just look at this view" he showed me that it was him with his hands with his eyes still closed.
"no thanks" i said with a chuckle rolling my eyes.
"what?" he then opened his eyes and look at me sadly.
"just kidding j" i said rolling my eyes playfully.
"ok"

—————-
a little while later jaden and i finally woke up and bryce, jaden, and i were all watching tv in my room.

"hey i gotta go hit the studio quick i'll see ya guys later" jaden said getting up from the couch.
"ok love you" i said.
"love you to" he said back.
"duces" bryce said before he left.
"peace" jaden said replying to bryce.

with that he was gone and that left bryce and i.

"so what shall we do?" bryce asked looking over to me.

—————-
"hey can you come help me with dinner?" charli asked walking into my room.
"yeah sure" i said with a light laugh.
"so what are you making?" i asked as we entered the kitchen.
"i have no idea" she said laughing. "look i think i burnt it."
"oh my gosh char let's just order pizza" i said in between laughing.

as soon as pizza arrived we all sat in the living room and ate it watching tv. i sat by bryce and jaden with josh in front of me. soon enough tho i was falling asleep on jaden.

"hey let's go upstairs." jaden said putting his hand on my thigh softly.
"carry me please" i said looking up at him tired.
"ok come here." he said as he got up and picked me up.

—————-
"so what should we do today?" bryce asked. mads and i exchanged a look.
"lets go to the beach" i said.
"yeesss" mads agreed.
"wait lets go to Chases party tonight" char pleaded.
"sure why not go to a party instead of the beach." dix said rolling her eyes.
"lets go party why not guys." i said with a smirk.
"yes buds lets go partyyyyyy" josh agreed.

—————-
i picked out a hot black dress that fit my body perfectly and threw on my favorite jordans. char borrowed one of my white dressed.

"char that dress is literally way better on you than me please keep it." i pleaded.
"really?" she asked with her cheesy smile.
"of course babe it looks stunning on you and you already know that."
"thanks babe" she said  pulling me into a hug.

""thanks babe" she said  pulling me into a hug

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

@sophie posted on IG story

after a while sabrina and mads came into my room. sabrina wearing a pink corset top with black ripped jeans and mads wearing a white strappy tank top with light blue washed jeans.
after mads and sab came dix, addi, and madi.
dixie was wearing a short black dress with a slit on the side showing her long legs.
addi wore a short light pink dress with frills all over and some little flowers.
then madi was wearing a white top with white jeans and a colorful flannel.