part 4

i got to the party and followed char since she new the house more than me.

"hey does anyone want a drink?" i asked standing up. I looked at everyone and everyone already had a drink—
"surprise me." he said with a smirk.

I turned before he saw the pink on my cheeks and walked to the kitchen. I made mine then i grabbed a lime from the counter and a knife. i cut the lime so it could sit on the edge of the cup. i then proceeded to chug my drink and make another one.

why not olivia this is a party we have nothing to loose so let's get drunk.

after i refilled my drink i made my way back to the room. i sat by ryland on the couch. no one seemed to really be in here besides anna who i met earlier, another girl she was hanging out with, jaden, madi, ryan, and a two other people i didn't know.

"here ya go." "thanks" he said as he took his cup.
"no problem"
"hey he said" reaching for my finger. "are you ok?" he said looking at me as i looked at my finger which had blood on it.

i must've cut my finger when i cut the lime. oops.

"im fine" i said as he pulled me into his side. as i looked up we made eye contact and for some reason i leaned in as he reached for my face.
"im sorry" he said right before smashing his lips into mine.

i pulled away and said, "its okay" before going back to making out with him.

after a while he stood up and reached for my hand. i placed mine into his as he helped me stand up and i followed him to his room.

————-
"you should probably go pee" he whispered into my ear.
"okay but i cant walk" i said with a little giggle.
"aww sorry come on" he said picking me up bridal style.
"lets take a shower too since were in here" he said with a smirk.
i started to undress as he did as well and was still shocked a his size.

"stop gawking baby." he said with a smirk.
"how about you. your acting like i didn't catch you drooling at the sight of me
"guilty as charge." he said reaching around me to turn the shower on.

in the shower he washed my body and hair. i had never had someone do this before but it can't complain it was very relaxing.

after our shower he wrapped me up into a towel.

"i'm gonna change the sheets you can go get anything from my closet." he said after he set me down in his closet.
"oooo i get to steal your clothes.
"you wish"
"you think your gettin them back"
"i'd hope so i love my clothes so much" he said sarcastically.
"we'll your not." i said sticking my tongue out before going back to looking at his closet.

in the end i picked one of his sweatshirts and grabbed some of his boxers. he came to bed in just sweats leaving his abs on display.

"goodnight mamas." he whispered as he pulled me closer.
"goodnight."