2

Sage's POV

The rest of the band minus my brother and Raphina goes to get some food.

Barry left straight after the show

"My mom is probably wondering where I am" Darren says after finishing his fries.

Larry, Garry and Nigi all agree to this and they all head off. Just leaving me and Eamon sitting at the fast food restaurant.

"Don't your parents care" Eamon says taking a sip of his soda.

"To much is going on for them to. My sister doesn't pay enough attention to care either" I explain

"What about your other brother" Eamon asks. "He wants me happy and he knows my parents fighting isn't gonna make me" I answer him.

Eamon knows about my parents because I told him everything.

"You're mom is probably worried" I add in to the conversation. "I'd rather be here with you right now then there" he says calmly looking out the nearby window.

I blush but try to hide it. He looks over at me and I think he notices because he smiles.

I finish my food and he does the same to his. We throw away our trash and exit the place.

"Wanna stay over at mine?" He asks me was we walk. "Sure but I don't have any of my stuff" I say.

"Let's go get it, you can also tell your brother what's up" Eamon says turning in the direction of my house.