Chapter 1 - Cale Henituse

-- Midnight, somewhere inside the forest

"... Where the hell is this?!"

Cale Henituse suddenly woke up in a very weird place.

'... this isn't my room.'

'I remember I was in the middle of checking the cintamani I got after killing a mutant monster in the forest of darkness.'

'It just suddenly flashed and I lost my consciousness...'

Cale looked around his surroundings. He was inside a dark forest. It was so quiet and too dark to see at midnight. He couldn't even see the moon.

Sigh.

'Is it another Earth? Did I just get transferred into another world?'

'Which earth is it?'

Cale frowned when someone suddenly shouted at him from above his head.

"Hey, are you okay?!"

A group of people wearing weird clothes similar to robe were flying above Cale's head.

'... A, a flying sword?!'

Cale's face turned pale. He never saw this kind of magic before and he didn't recognize the clothing these people wore. It's similar to Korean traditional clothing, but he was sure it wasn't. It was slightly different.

"..."

Cale was silently watching the people with a stoic expression. His brain was thinking hard how to get out of this situation.

He remembered he made a promise with the crown prince Alberu the next day to have dinner together. And he had to return soon or the little black dragon Raon would threw a tantrum in the morning when he knew his human Cale was missing.

"... Excuse me," He finally braced himself. "Where am I?"

The faces of the boys above his head were confused. They looked at each other. One of them jumped to the ground.

"Senior Wei, did you hit your head?"

Lan SiZhui asked him with concerned look.

'Wei? What did he call me? Senior Wei?'

"... Who are you?"

Gasp

Lan SiZhui was shocked and took a step back.

"Senior Wei! Please stop kidding me! It's me, Lan SiZhui! A-Yuan! You really hit your head?"

"... Who the fuck is Senior Wei?"

Lan SiZhui and the rest of the boys on the swords went pale at the same time.

"JingYi! Quick! Send emergency signal to HanGuang-Jun!"

Lan JingYi quickly sent the emergency signal to the sky.

'Oh! They can make a firework.'

Cale lifted his head to see the bright firework which made a symbol of Gusu Lan Clan.

"S-senior Wei! Please stay still and wait for HanGuang-Jun to come!"

'HanGuang-Jun? What a weird name.'

"Why do you keep calling me Senior Wei?"

"Huh? Because that's your name?"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"What is my name?"

"... You're Wei WuXian... The YiLing patriarch?"