Chapter 25

Tom and Harry were in a tight bittersweet embrace. It was the day to return to Hogwarts, and this time separately. Harry had his shiny new time turner disillusioned around his neck, but even knowing this he felt reluctant to part.

"Be safe, Harry," Tom said seriously as they finally released each other. Harry smiled sadly.

"You too, Tom. I'll see you very soon." And he meant it quite literally. He and his parents then apparated out of their home and to the station.

"Harry!" he heard someone shout from behind. Spinning around, he saw Draco dragging his luggage towards him. "You ready for Hogwarts?" he asked brightly. His parents were behind him, his father looking exasperated at his lack of tact but not saying anything. He seemed to have accepted that Draco would not become a carbon copy of a pureblood heir. And he had Harry to thank for that, for better or worst was debatable. Speaking of...

FLASHBACK
"Lucius, good evening," Harry greeted with his back turned to him. Harry seated himself on the couch facing the fireplace. Lucius stared at him warily; he never invited him to their manor, and Draco didn't mention anything, so it must've been important. Perhaps something about the Dark Lord?

"Hello Harry, I didn't expect a visit from you," he replied formally. Harry hummed and stood to face him.

"Yes, well, I didn't want Draco knowing I was here. You see, I have something to discuss with you." Lucius assumed that meant the conversation was about Draco.

"About what, may I ask?" he uncertainly questioned. Harry smirked.

"Well, you see, your son has his eyes on a certain pair of redheads," a nonchalantly informed him. Lucius slipped his mask for a second at the news. WEASLEYS?! ABSOLUTELY NOT! His eyes squinted as he opened his mouth to voice his displeasure. However, he halted as the room around him went dark, chilled air suffocating him. Harry glared at the blonde man, his eyes glowing with unseen power. "I'll make one thing clear, Lucius. Do not get in their way. The twins are not like the other Weasleys, and they are certainly deserving of your son. If you do try in any form to separate them," Harry put on a sadistic smile and wrapped shadowy tendrils around the wizard, "you will regret it." Lucius could only helplessly glare at the young boy who just stared sadistically back. Knowing he wasn't joking, Lucius relented; being the Slytherin he is he knew it was in his best interest to listen.

"Fine, I won't get in their way. But if they do one thing wrong- "he was interrupted.

"That won't be necessary. Thank you for your time." And with that, Harry withdrew his mountain of magic and shadowed away, leaving Lucius alone. Once the atmosphere cleared up, he sighed and rubbed his temples. Out of everyone, did it have to be Weasleys?

'At least they are pureblood,' he told himself.

FLASHBACK OVER

"As ready as I'll ever be," he replied. Draco happily joined him as they made their way to the train.

"See you later, cub," Remus said before pulling him into a hug. Sirius smiled and patted his back.

"Take care. We certainly will take good care of your little boyfriend for you," he joked to which Harry rolled his eyes before hugging him as well. He took hold of his luggage as he started heading to the doorway.

"I'll see you guys later," he said before boarding the train alongside Draco.

The pair went down the aisle of compartments looking for any familiar faces. When they came upon Blaise and Theo they entered with a smile. The group exchanged greetings before everyone got settled.